Well that's nice 🙂

happy v

20 minutes ago, jaydee6969 said:

The latest offer does state that an updated booking confirmation will not be sent.  However, after I have paid the balance it should show up on the updated confirmation.

This is part of the email we received 

You don’t have to lift a finger – this credit is automatically applied to your account before departure and an updated booking confirmation will not be sent. You won’t see the balance in My P&O Cruises but you’ll see it once you’re on board for your holiday. 

22 minutes ago, sandancer said:

You don’t have to lift a finger – this credit is automatically applied to your account before departure and an updated booking confirmation will not be sent. You won’t see the balance in My P&O Cruises but you’ll see it once you’re on board for your holiday. 

I'd keep that email if I were you, just in case.

Got £150 for our cruise in November, nothing yet for April next year. Fingers crossed!

35 minutes ago, sandancer said:

As I stated, but I will get a new booking confirmation following payment of the balance in December, to confirm I have paid in full.  The same happened for our upcoming Iona cruise in November.

These cruises went on sale during the pandemic. Due to the limited number of cabins placed on sale at the time, prices rocketed and some people paid over the odds for the cabin.

This appears to be the reason. It didn't impact every cabin type and every cruise hence the offer not being made to everyone.

• Thanks 3

You are right, it is very nice. I received an email stating I have an extra £200 OBC. Due to a problem I had on a previous cruise I also have another £150 added to that a free coach to Southampton and I should get another £150 for my holding of 100 Carnival shares. So £500 total. What's not to like about that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone travelling at the end of January had their extra OBC added yet. I had to phone TA about a separate matter and asked if it had been added and was told , no not yet, they ( P & O) were working through them in date order. But if everyone travelling from January to March had the recent email I would have thought the January ones would be added first.

3 minutes ago, amajaa said:

Has anyone travelling at the end of January had their extra OBC added yet. I had to phone TA about a separate matter and asked if it had been added and was told , no not yet, they ( P & O) were working through them in date order. But if everyone travelling from January to March had the recent email I would have thought the January ones would be added first.

My parents travel on Iona mid January and they have had their extra OBC email already.

An extract from the email i had about my January Iona cruise - up to £150 OBC

Choose from a shore experience, a relaxing hot stone massage, a revitalising facial, your favourite cocktail, dinner in one of our speciality restaurants or a treat from one of the shops on board. And the best part? You don’t have to lift a finger – this credit is automatically applied to your account before departure and an updated booking confirmation will not be sent. You won’t see the balance in My P&O Cruises but you’ll see it once you’re on board for your holiday. Thank you for sailing away with us and we can’t wait to welcome you. 

• Thanks 1