Live on Mariner of the Seas, it’s been Years in the Making — October 3rd to 8th, 2022.

A&L_Ont

22 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Football game day update.

47-6 for Owen’s team at the start of the 4th.  So far, so good. 

Edit, that was the final score.  They are now 3 wins with 0 loses and 6 points against them. 

Great start for Owen’s team!  

• Like 1

Andrew, is there any possibility you can check out Playmakers some time tonight to see if they get the Thursday Night Football game onboard?   I know it's been reported that RCL does get it through the Amazon Prime stream, I'm just looking for consistiency.   TIA,

• Like 1

We are currently in the Star Lounge watching kid’s karaoke. 

We came in to see one kid singing Zombie by the Cranberries and the girl singing right now is singing Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond. 

image.thumb.jpg.d42ac01820486821a252d1a0a13f19ab.jpg

• Like 2

Thrilled to see you back cruising! We finally made it back after two years in May and again in September. It’s hard not to catch the cruising bug again. We were on Liberty about the same as Mariner. She is due for a refresh but we barely noticed it. Heat was overwhelming. I think we are just getting older and it is harder to take. Pacing is important 😂 

Your son has grown in to such a handsome young man. I bet he is very popular in school…he just has that confident look. Great job mom and dad!

• Like 3

On 10/5/2022 at 11:54 AM, A&L_Ont said:

Our Allie just made a visit in spirit to us. We have Spotify on and “Somewhere over the Rainbow” by Israel Kamakawiwoʻole just came on.

For those that have not followed us before on reviews, Allie is our daughter who passed at 2 years of age from health issues she was born with.  This was one of three song played at her funeral.  

She often visits us in different ways, and she is with us today. ❤️

So sweet that she paid you a visit.   I think of her every time I find a dime.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jerseyjjs said:

Andrew, is there any possibility you can check out Playmakers some time tonight to see if they get the Thursday Night Football game onboard?   I know it's been reported that RCL does get it through the Amazon Prime stream, I'm just looking for consistiency.   TIA,

I just wish they would sync up the audio on these off network broadcasts............The game is really  low and all the commercials are super loud. It's annoying. Every time they come back the audio is at different levels.

Edited by Jimbo

I’m happy to report that the Colts were playing the Broncos in Playmakers tonight.

Only college ball in The Pub and cabin tonight. 

• Like 2

Thank you!!

You’re welcome. We retired earlier last night and the college games were on one channel.  When we flipped through the channels later the Colts game was on that same channel. It did not start on that channel though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Breakfast is on. Take your guess. 

39557C80-53CB-44AE-953B-F3E60C78C045.jpeg

Eggs Benedict with a Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese on the side w/bacon.

What's the plans for Coco Cay, what area will you be camping out in...........how is the sunburn going?

This seems to be a real hot and sunny itinerary for you both.

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Eggs Benedict with a Bagel with Salmon and Cream Cheese on the side w/bacon.

1F574BD1-2BEF-468E-8601-DBE1D8AE60CC.thumb.jpeg.921680548c0e66655e85424143049828.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

What's the plans for Coco Cay, what area will you be camping out in...........how is the sunburn going?

This seems to be a real hot and sunny itinerary for you both.

More to come. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

1F574BD1-2BEF-468E-8601-DBE1D8AE60CC.thumb.jpeg.921680548c0e66655e85424143049828.jpeg

More to come. 

Why do they  have to make bacon bits out of a strip of bacon? Might as well just give me a jar of bacon bits.  Bacon does not need to standup on end after cooking it !

Hormel Real Bacon Bits - 3 Oz - Online Groceries | Safeway

Edited by Jimbo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are off and away. 

B3EFF54E-06A0-4D63-B752-B1B95EA25B30.thumb.jpeg.818a0a39c6db3ea9caa2582992e09513.jpeg

8C5BEA92-97E9-4F72-A795-D33EC7B884BF.thumb.jpeg.dc961b5ba14458e42b3a7bf50e2bf02d.jpeg

1E2A2E83-363F-4E24-9076-CFC85A38E2AD.thumb.jpeg.61d4cfb186cbebe326d424959c266b6b.jpeg

One more chance to have the song ear wormed into our heads. Great dancers though. Gotta feel for them hearing it as much as they do. ACBF22B6-7CC1-49E9-BAC1-630FA63BE74C.thumb.jpeg.a0d1e973c062d10444f6ae5a1fc4c3e9.jpeg

Works out perfect for you, you can be back onboard by 4pm for the Blue Jays game.