Heads up.......it's possible to book shows in cruise planner

4 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

No way! How? I just looked in my app and they don't even have any shows listed for my sailing, unless I'm looking in the wrong place. Symphony thanksgiving sailing. 

I just looked online (instead of the app), went to my cruise planner, selected "entertainment" and got this note...womp womp. 

Looks like Symphony WILL be part of this program, but my sailing isn't allowing it yet, and since I sail in 3 weeks, my guess is that I won't be able to, but I'll sure be looking multiple times every day between now and then just in case 😂.

Thanks for the heads up. I never would have looked otherwise. How did you know you could do this? Did they send you an email?

CFC414C2-6094-4BF9-9188-98FA48C04E16.thumb.jpeg.fd932425b012af8886cb0357ce28d601.jpeg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I just looked online (instead of the app), went to my cruise planner, selected "entertainment" and got this note...womp womp. 

Looks like Symphony WILL be part of this program, but my sailing isn't allowing it yet, and since I sail in 3 weeks, my guess is that I won't be able to, but I'll sure be looking multiple times every day between now and then just in case 😂.

Thanks for the heads up. I never would have looked otherwise. How did you know you could do this? Did they send you an email?

CFC414C2-6094-4BF9-9188-98FA48C04E16.thumb.jpeg.fd932425b012af8886cb0357ce28d601.jpeg

Someone on our FB group page noticed it and told us.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Mary&Jim said:

No luck for me either. On the Oasis Nov. 13.

My b2b in January on the Serenade is also not available to book shows. 

I don't think you've ever been able to book shows on Serenade.  I have only had to do that on Oasis and Quantum class ships.  Except for right after the restart when they required them when I was on Navigator due to limited seating because of social distancing measures that cut the amount of theater space by about half.  

25 minutes ago, NSnewcruiser said:

Someone on our FB group page noticed it and told us.

There must be a big group for my sailing to be sold out already, lol. I'm on the week after you.  

Update: Now I am getting the Lights, Camera, Action message that was there all the time. But, there is a note that we will be able to book before sailing. Oh well. 

Edited by blueslily