sea day brunch drink

jcool

59 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

No, one drink and on the last sea day only unless this has changed like so many other things lately.

You can use it on any sea day.  If the ship doesn't offer a sea day brunch, it can be used in the dining room for breakfast or lunch any day the dining room is open for those meals.  Only the gold drink is limited to the last day of the cruise.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

We went to Sea Day brunch last day and my husband was denied a Bloody Mary because it cost 10.95 and the coupon was only good for 10.00. All that money spent to get to platinum and you can’t get a Bloody Mary for brunch. 

You can pretty much only get a simple drink like a Jack and Pepsi (yuck) or a mimosa made with table champagne for $10 these days.

1 hour ago, Indiansbaseball said:

We went to Sea Day brunch last day and my husband was denied a Bloody Mary because it cost 10.95 and the coupon was only good for 10.00. All that money spent to get to platinum and you can’t get a Bloody Mary for brunch. 

Agree. We got the beverage we requested but were charged the amount over $10, crazy. 

4 hours ago, Indiansbaseball said:

I have always been able to get a bloody Mary at the SeaDay brunch, with no problem, it was the platinum drink, no upcharge, what ship were you on?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hurricane0226 said:

I have always been able to get a bloody Mary at the SeaDay brunch, with no problem, it was the platinum drink, no upcharge, what ship were you on?

We're Diamond and have had to pay the overage on the Bloody Mary for years.  It just gets larger over time.

25 minutes ago, vicky3vicky said:

can we give our vouchers to others?

They aren't really "vouchers".  When you buy a drink with your Sign & Sail, it charges you for the drink and immediately credits it out.  You can certainly get a drink and give it to someone else.

5 minutes ago, Indiansbaseball said:

Spirit. We had cheers so they charged it to that and the free drink went unused. 

You could have billed it to the free drink if you wanted but would have had to pay the $1 overage. Since you had Cheers there would be no reason to do that though. You're only going to get 15 drinks at most out of them anyway so paying the overage is silly when you could get it included in Cheers.

Just now, mz-s said:

You could have billed it to the free drink if you wanted but would have had to pay the $1 overage. Since you had Cheers there would be no reason to do that though. You're only going to get 15 drinks at most out of them anyway so paying the overage is silly when you could get it included in Cheers.

Yes, we don’t ever hit the 15, so no big deal.