Availability of hot sauces

atobols

I love spicy food! 

We leave for our first Celebrity cruise in 3 days. I just realized that I have no idea on the availability of hot sauce.  I can bring my own if I need to.  Should I bring my own or will the ship have some available?

4 hours ago, Plato123 said:

I bring my own Crystal or Tapatio as all I am used to seeing is Tabasco.  However, I have a bunch of Cholula packets that I might take next month instead, for convenience.

I prefer Crystal over Tabasco for chicken wings but nothing beats Tabasco on eggs.  

• Like 1

Just off the Silhouette, and they only had that "Bull" Louisiana hot sauce.  Living in NM, I eat at least one meal a day that includes either Red or Green Chile, or both (Christmas).  Hot sauce is just a substitute for my daily habit.  Hatch, NM is the mother-load of all things Chile!😅

• Like 2

12 hours ago, atobols said:

I love spicy food! 

We leave for our first Celebrity cruise in 3 days. I just realized that I have no idea on the availability of hot sauce.  I can bring my own if I need to.  Should I bring my own or will the ship have some available?

Bring your own, sealed will get on without issue, you may also be able to get an open bottle on but it isn’t guaranteed 

7 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I prefer Crystal over Tabasco for chicken wings but nothing beats Tabasco on eggs.  

Try Peppers of Key West Hot Sauce #1 for eggs ( from the eponymous store in Key West ), you’ll be glad you did !

1 hour ago, padgman1 said:

Try Peppers of Key West Hot Sauce #1 for eggs ( from the eponymous store in Key West ), you’ll be glad you did !

Have a store nearby that only sells hot sauce.   Some 1000ish different kinds.  Absolutely no problem bringing on your own.  Was challenged and promptly opened it and shook a bit out.  They agreed zero alcohol content.  Just heat.

• Like 1

My husband uses hot sauce on everything.  I bought him a box of 60 individual packets of about 10 different brands/types of hot sauces on Amazon.  He carry’s a few with him to meals and does not have to ask for or hunt it down anywhere.  Plus it’s more sanitary as who knows whose dirty hands have been on the bottles.  He has had no issues bringing his own to Specialty Restaurants, Luminae, MDR or Buffet.  

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bjahil47 said:

My husband uses hot sauce on everything.  I bought him a box of 60 individual packets of about 10 different brands/types of hot sauces on Amazon.  He carry’s a few with him to meals and does not have to ask for or hunt it down anywhere.  Plus it’s more sanitary as who knows whose dirty hands have been on the bottles.  He has had no issues bringing his own to Specialty Restaurants, Luminae, MDR or Buffet.  

Do you bring your own salt and pepper too? :classic_rolleyes:

Edited by davekathy

6 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

We don’t use salt or pepper.  😘

Or any other common use item in the dining venues or bars. 😏 I must have a very strong immune system along with using hand sanitizer before eating.  No wonder he uses hot sauce on everything. 

Edited by davekathy

8 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Or any other common use item in the dining venues or bars. 😏 I must have a very strong immune system along with using hand sanitizer before eating.  No wonder he uses hot sauce on everything. 

Yes, no wonder!  So happy you have a strong immune system!😄