Coffee

YensidCA

Hiya, 
We (my wife and I) are sailing on Feb 5th on the Beyond on the All included plan and I have a question around coffee. 

We have cruised on Disney previously and one thing I would do every morning is get my wife a coffee. I am an early riser (5-6am) and she sleeps in (8-9am). What would happen is she would do is message me when when she woke up and I would bring her a coffee. 

My questions. 

• What time does Eden open ( I assume it would be fairly early) if I wanted to get a coffee for myself?
  • Do they have "frothy coffee", aka Lattes?
  • Am I allowed to get a coffee for my wife and I at the same time and bring it back to my room?

2 hours ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Google hath failed me on this one...

Yup, me too, I went directly to google with the reference of only "43", assumed it was liquor and bingo, "43 liquor" offers up a plethora of info 😂, a Spanish liqueur, vanilla flavored, made in Cartagena, Spain.  Apparently it is made with 43 "herbs and botanicals" and thus it's name. 

• Thanks 1

To survive until Al Bacio opens up they do have coffee (battery acid) available 24 hours a day in the Buffet area. 

It is best to go to your ship and check the App for a current cruise.   I just looked at Beyond and al Bacio opens at 6:00 AM  Eden Cafe 8:00 AM  II Secondo Bacio 5:30 AM

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/20/2022 at 10:17 AM, lexmiller said:

Yup, me too, I went directly to google with the reference of only "43", assumed it was liquor and bingo, "43 liquor" offers up a plethora of info 😂, a Spanish liqueur, vanilla flavored, made in Cartagena, Spain.  Apparently it is made with 43 "herbs and botanicals" and thus it's name. 

Try it on ice cream 😋

and try a barraquito,  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barraquito

On 11/20/2022 at 11:08 AM, Jim_Iain said:

To survive until Al Bacio opens up they do have coffee (battery acid) available 24 hours a day in the Buffet area. 

It is best to go to your ship and check the App for a current cruise.   I just looked at Beyond and al Bacio opens at 6:00 AM  Eden Cafe 8:00 AM  II Secondo Bacio 5:30 AM

LOL.  I also do not like the coffee (battery acid) in the Oceanview.  😀

• Like 1

El Segundo al Bacio is also on S class ships just inside the port side of the Oceanview Cafe. They MAY have changed the name, but that was the name of that bar a couple of years ago.  Whatever the name, it does make specialty coffees and drinks. 

3 hours ago, 39august said:

El Segundo al Bacio is also on S class ships just inside the port side of the Oceanview Cafe. They MAY have changed the name, but that was the name of that bar a couple of years ago.  Whatever the name, it does make specialty coffees and drinks. 

Do you happen to know if this is true for Solstice (UN-revolutionized)   Deckplans on both Cruise Deck Plans and Celebrity don't show it.   

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

Do you happen to know if this is true for Solstice (UN-revolutionized)   Deckplans on both Cruise Deck Plans and Celebrity don't show it.   

Just on her, it is close to the entrance on the port side, don't recall any signage.  It's a busy drink station (lots of wait staff order there) with a coffee maker.

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

They have it on the Reflection , I asked a friend who is on it now 😁

Edited by Ex-Airbalancer

On 11/20/2022 at 7:02 AM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

II Secondo Bacio in Oceanview also makes specialty coffees , add some 43 in and you will not be disappointed 😁

@Ex-Airbalanceri love the Aspen coffee at Cafe El bacio and have been there as early as 8 am for my Fix.  A downside for me having the drinks package. 😆 

• Like 1