1st time Jr. Suite-perks?

27 minutes ago, neverbeenhere said:

In room espresso and hot water maker

bathtub

walkin closet

couch and chair

Also choice of pillows and upgraded beddings. (Possible upgraded bathroom toiletries/amenities if you ask your cabin steward)

* Not really that important, but you get a different color seapass card. And your tips per person per day is still the same as non-suites.

14 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Also choice of pillows and upgraded beddings. (Possible upgraded bathroom toiletries/amenities if you ask your cabin steward)

* Not really that important, but you get a different color seapass card. And your tips per person per day is still the same as non-suites.

One can always ask for different pillows in any cabin category.

Jr Suites have upgraded toiletries

No gold card, only grand suite and above. Same card as lower categories.

Daily gratuities are suite prices

We have sailed numerous Jr Suites this year and just disembarked from one; the above is based on facts

Bathtub shower versus "Scotty Beam me UP" canister shower of regular balcony cabins. 

Reserved seating for shows is becoming a thing of the past, no matter what cabin level or C&A level. 

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

That’s what I thought, but Galveston Cruiser stated differently. 

Same here...we've always paid the same tips as "regular" cabins when in a JS.

* Galveston Cruiser, please kindly come back...was there a recent change?

Buy reserve seats for shows. I am not referring to reserving a show ahead of time in the app. When we were on the odyssey and some other ships, a crew member is holding a sign for reserve seats for suite guests, and I did not know if that included junior suites or not.

12 minutes ago, RCCLNYMETS41 said:

Buy reserve seats for shows. I am not referring to reserving a show ahead of time in the app. When we were on the odyssey and some other ships, a crew member is holding a sign for reserve seats for suite guests, and I did not know if that included junior suites or not.

Not sure what you mean by "buy" seats for shows.  I know it is a typo but not sure what you were trying to say. 🙂  There is a reserved section of seats in shows that you will see a crew member monitoring.  It is for those in grand suites and up, diamond +, pinnacle, and key.  Junior suites do not have access to that section.

17 hours ago, Galveston Cruiser said:

We have sailed numerous Jr Suites this year and just disembarked from one; the above is based on facts

Ummm...who said anything about a gold card?:classic_cool:

17 hours ago, island lady said:

Bathtub shower versus "Scotty Beam me UP" canister shower of regular balcony cabins. 

Reserved seating for shows is becoming a thing of the past, no matter what cabin level or C&A level. 

They are adding this back again.  We are Diamond+ and have had reserved seating for all of our shows on the Symphony. 😀

1 hour ago, Tlbecker1 said:

They are adding this back again.  We are Diamond+ and have had reserved seating for all of our shows on the Symphony. 😀

Have seen this slowly coming back across the fleet as ships return to full capacity and post-restart distancing policies disappeared.

16 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Same here...we've always paid the same tips as "regular" cabins when in a JS.

* Galveston Cruiser, please kindly come back...was there a recent change?

Just got off of a B2B in a JS, and Galveston Cruiser may be confused on this. JS pay the same daily gratuities as all the lower cabin categories. RCL did just increase the base rate from $14.50 to $16 on all cabins JS and lower, and from $16.50 to $18.50 on GS and above, so he may have misinterpreted the increased $$amount as the old suite rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Tlbecker1 said:

I should have said reserved "sections".   Sorry about that.  

Most shows need reservations now.  Almost all shows on Wonder this month and last needed reservations, many we could not make when they made date changes.  

22 hours ago, Galveston Cruiser said:

One can always ask for different pillows in any cabin category.

Jr Suites have upgraded toiletries

On suite class ships a JR suite is Sea class and the card is a different color than regular cabins.  So that part depends on which ship you are on.  On Liberty it would be a regular card, but in Oasis class it would be a sea class card which is a different color.  Just an FYI for those that don’t know.