F45 onboard.

YensidCA

My Wife and I are avid F45 member and go 4-5 times a week. We are staying in Aqua Class and believe it or not I want to workout when on the cruise. 

I have a couple of question about F45 on the Beyond. 

1. Do you have to reserve spots for the classes?

2. Do they have Lionheart? (this is their heartrate monitoring system)

3. How many people do they allow in a class?

Had to look it up.  Seeing as how F45 seems to be a franchise, I highly doubt there is anything onboard.  Pelotons, yes.  Treadmills, yes. Weights & machines, yes.  Spin classes, yes. 

We were on Apex on the summer. I went to the free morning stretch ( otherwise known as morning burn) with my daughter. The two instructors who led it were F45 instructors and told us they were employed by that franchise, not Celebrity. The instructors were both fantastic and the class was based on an F45 programme. At the end of the cruise we were given some F45 freebies to take home for turning up each day at that unearthly hour! They also did F45 training and other classes for a fee but I’m too cheap 😂 to pay for those when there were other free classes on

( e.g. Zumba) around the ship. My daughter enjoyed the yoga, also done by the F45 instructor.

I assume there will be a similar setup on the Beyond. To answer your questions:

1)On embarkation day you can go to the spa/ gym and there’s sign up sheets for classes, although we were told we could just turn up, even for yoga. There was only 1000 people on our cruise though. It may be different on a ship at full capacity.

2) Not sure about the heart monitor thing but I was pretty impressed by the range of equipment so there’s a good possibility.

3) There was never more than around 10 in our classes. The 2 studios aren’t huge. You may want to note the instructors also do personal training, if that’s a priority.

Enjoy your cruise 😀

• Like 2

OMG all the answers above. These made me ROLFL. I knew this was something not everyone would know. I have said in the past that F45 is sort of a "cult" and I have drank the cool aid so maybe it should also be a drink.  

Thanks, for the info @Scottishclover .   I will be sure to stop by on embarkation day and get all the Skinny (pun intended). 

• Like 1