Do any suites have dining tables in them?

Our OS's this year cruises on Navigator, Explorer, Harmony, Jewel and Serenade all had dining tables and we made good use of them ordering breakfast from the MDR menu.

Our family was in the 2 bedroom (old CL) on Serenade and it also had a dining table.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Tulsacoker said:

Lofts have a desk/table for use image.jpeg.26f79eb1ca6cbc349a88e877a5efdfb3.jpeg

That table slides back and forth too.   I pulled the chairs out, slid it to the wall, and used it for my laptop use.  Was nice when "Mr. Sleepy head" was snoring upstairs.  Loved the full second bathroom right behind it as well.  🥰

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, island lady said:

That table slides back and forth too.   I pulled the chairs out, slid it to the wall, and used it for my laptop use. 

It is quite comfortable for dinner for two as well. DW and I have several dinners there whenever we cruise in a CLS (although we like the OS set up better for dinner).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, poocher said:

I am so spoiled by that room!  It was a fantastic deal that I’ll never get again.  

We love the OS on Oasis class ships. Actually an OS on any of their ships although none have the balcony space of an Oasis class ship.

BTW, never say never. We have RoyalUP’d to those for a lot less than booking directly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, orville99 said:

We love the OS on Oasis class ships. Actually an OS on any of their ships although none have the balcony space of an Oasis class ship.

BTW, never say never. We have RoyalUP’d to those for a lot less than booking directly. 

Freedom's OS balconies are the same as Oasis class. I had the first OS on the hump and loved laying on the chase lounger looking forward through the glass watching the bridge wing going up and down relative to the horizon.

I think Odyssey was the same width too, but not as deep.

1 hour ago, OSUZorba said:

Freedom's OS balconies are the same as Oasis class. I had the first OS on the hump and loved laying on the chase lounger looking forward through the glass watching the bridge wing going up and down relative to the horizon.

I think Odyssey was the same width too, but not as deep.

Hump balconies on Freedom aren't as deep as the hump balconies on Oasis. This actually applies to all cabin types. 

Odyssey definitely shallow