What are your favorite things about Quantum Class? (Quantum, Anthem, Ovation)

17 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

It seemed like the solarium on symphony was enclosed. Have you been on Symphony? I'm trying to figure out if that's what people mean when they say "enclosed"

Haven't been on Symphony.  Was on Oasis and while the sides are enclosed, the roof is not (has open areas where there are no glass panels).  IIRC, the only Oasis class solarium that is fully enclosed (sides AND roof) is Wonder.  Voyager class (and I assume Freedom class) solarium, there is no roof at all above the pool.

• Thanks 1

I LIVE in Solarium on Anthem.

We enjoy Boleros

Dining rooms are beautiful and very comfortable.

two70 with Spectra’s Cabaret show.

Soon we will sail on her for the 9th time.

We didn’t like he the very first time, but crowd management is way better now.

This is a video from our last cruise on her 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2022 at 9:20 AM, The Fun Researcher said:

Thanks for all the replies!  Sounds like 270, the solarium, and the outdoor seating at the Windjammer are consistent winners.  Can't wait to try them! (and Northstar, and iFly, and... 😊 )

I know what makes 270 so cool, but is there something about the Solarium that makes it special versus those on Oasis class?  I do love the Solarium on the Oasis class so if it's as least as good as the we'll be happy clams.

To be clear, the Quantum Ultra classes, (Odyssey and Spectrum)do not have the outdoor WJ area

But yes, another vote for the solarium

• Like 1

Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 AFT.  A very relaxing venue and love the view of the wake. (just wished they cleaned the windows more often).  We preferred this to the wake view found in 270. 

Coastal Kitchen's proximity to the Windjammer Café.  Was very easy to take a stroll through Windjammer prior to dining in Coastal Kitchen in case there was something we really found appealing being served in the café.  This was especially helpful for lunch as the lunch menu is repetitive. 

34 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Concierge Lounge on Deck 12 AFT.  A very relaxing venue and love the view of the wake. (just wished they cleaned the windows more often).  We preferred this to the wake view found in 270. 

Coastal Kitchen's proximity to the Windjammer Café.  Was very easy to take a stroll through Windjammer prior to dining in Coastal Kitchen in case there was something we really found appealing being served in the café.  This was especially helpful for lunch as the lunch menu is repetitive. 

Hello,

I find the dinner menus in CK on a very short cycle, 7 days I think compared to MDR 14 days. Even though the menu might repeat in total after 7 days, some items thereon seem to repeat every second or third day.

The view FROM the Concierge Lounge is much better than the view OF the Concierge Lounge (Anthem). The furnishings are looking very tired.

Regards,

Cublet

On 12/16/2022 at 12:17 AM, ARandomTraveler said:

It seemed like the solarium on symphony was enclosed. Have you been on Symphony? I'm trying to figure out if that's what people mean when they say "enclosed"

On Symphony it has a series of large awnings but is still open to the air (and rain).  Anthem is great for cooler sailings as it is totally covered /enclosed - we sailed her from New York and loved it, next year TA to London so it will be a perfect warm place to spend plenty of time.  The wading pools are much larger on the Anthem.  

• Thanks 1

I think if they removed tables (sales) from Royal Esplanade Q class would be even better. With all my admiration for Q class Royal Esplanade is very congested at times. They do sometimes and it’s great.

• Like 1