Celebrity website??.

gizmodog

10 minutes ago, gizmodog said:

Anyone else have a problem in the last couple days? Cannot sign in or do anything, opens and is frozen. Happening on safari, chrome, and their app.

Often times they do IT work on weekends, Oceania was doing the same thing last night, for both existing and future reservations.

Their IT department is bad and so is the process for the call in center.  

They want you to do everything on line.    Fine but make it easier and more clearer.

Call and be put on hold for a long time.   Get connected and they want a lot of info.    The info isn’t required as it is just a general question that can’t be found in their FAQ.   After giving them the info they transferred me and now on hold again.   I get connected and then am told that since I booked thru a TA I have to go thru them.   I could have  been told that by the first agent.    

My question could have been answered by knowing the cruises I was on.   They didn’t need to know the booking number and names on etc.  The cruise that I was on and the ports of departures would have been enough.  

The question was I am on a B2B within 2 weeks.     At that time my first cruise  was 9 days so there was no Covid test required.  The second cruise is 10 days.    A test at that time was required for 10 day or more cruises.   I wanted to know if Celebrity provides the test for the next  cruise.        Why couldn’t  they answer that  without having to go the TA and making me be on hold for a long time  and then having to give  the same information again?   A total waste of my time and theirs.  The TA now had to go thru the same process unless they already knew the answer from  a similar situation.  

Happy crusing 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

49 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

Try using a different browser. I couldn't book anything with Chrome but I could with Firefox.

Thanks for that - I decided the tours were too expensive for what they were anyway, so I haven't bothered to try anything else.