New Drink Package Prices?

bookitdanno

20 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

If it were for something essential to life I'd agree. But it's a non-necessity. If anything they're doing you a favor for your health if it makes you reconsider upgrading.

In my state, liquor stores were open during the Covid shutdown because alcohol was deemed "essential".  Essential is in the eye of the individual.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

In my state, liquor stores were open during the Covid shutdown because alcohol was deemed "essential".  Essential is in the eye of the individual.

I live in Ontario Canada and our liquor stores (LCBO) were open during covid.  Essential services. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, drakes2 said:

I live in Ontario Canada and our liquor stores (LCBO) were open during covid.  Essential services. 

I became a self-proclaimed mixologist during covid.  I ventured to create a new cocktail every day.  Some were "Absolute" flops and others were "gin-gerly" perfect.  I even made a cocktail menu with pictures for future guests to our home.  Our covid cocktail hour started a 3!  I still present the covid cocktail menu to people when they come over.  😊🍹 Cheers!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

If it were for something essential to life I'd agree. But it's a non-necessity. If anything they're doing you a favor for your health if it makes you reconsider upgrading.

Oh, good.  I was afraid they were doing it out of greed, but now knowing it’s for my health, I feel much better.

• Haha 8

20 minutes ago, zitsky said:

$109 for Premium $89 for classic before any discounts...

Getting error on website.

Those prices are per DAY?  Per CRUISE?

Thanks.

Per day and per person!!!! 🤢

Edited by chamima
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, manmachine said:

Oh, good.  I was afraid they were doing it out of greed, but now knowing it’s for my health, I feel much better.

I hope the previous poster was joking.  We all have different priorities.

Edit:

For ONE person 12 day cruise this is what I was just given as upgrade from classic to premium for the ENTIRE cruise.

From classic to premium is $162.00. Gratuities $29.16.  Total $191.16 for the entire cruise. For ONE person.

I think I will wait and do this onboard at my “favorite” bar, maybe sunset bar.

Edited by zitsky
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I hope the previous poster was joking.  We all have different priorities.

Edit:

For ONE person 12 day cruise this is what I was just given as upgrade from classic to premium for the ENTIRE cruise.

From classic to premium is $162.00. Gratuities $29.16.  Total $191.16 for the entire cruise. For ONE person.

I think I will wait and do this onboard at my “favorite” bar, maybe sunset bar.

Was that with a CC discount? What level?

11 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

Didn’t realize this was happening and Blue Chip Club is closed so I had to book on line. Didn’t get my 20% discount, but still cheaper than what it will be once the price goes up. 😩

I suggest you call Captain's Club and request an OBC to your on-board account equal to your 20% discount. That's how they are "granting" the Elite Plus specialty restaurant discounts which aren't available to be booked on-line. 

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I became a self-proclaimed mixologist during covid.  I ventured to create a new cocktail every day.  Some were "Absolute" flops and others were "gin-gerly" perfect.  I even made a cocktail menu with pictures for future guests to our home.  Our covid cocktail hour started a 3!  I still present the covid cocktail menu to people when they come over.  😊🍹 Cheers!

Would love to see your menu!

11 minutes ago, themutis said:

Just upgraded today.   5 night cruise, 2 people, 141.00 total.  15% Elite discount.

11.99 a day per person + 18% gratuities.

image.thumb.png.7b726b0a1674ea3e2125414d996d338c.png

So basically $14.14/day/person which is exactly what it was for me two weeks ago.

I booked the cruise through a TA but added the upgrade on the phone with a CC rep.

2 minutes ago, themutis said:

Directly with a celebrity rep (we booked through a travel agent)- I am trying to figure out the math???? But I'll take it.  Already showed PALL on my Xpress pass

I also tried every which way to figure out the math but never could do it.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

That is with a Celebrity rep.  Would it be any different?

Shouldn't be unless the travel agent isn't up-to-date on new pricing.  But poster said it was directly with Celebrity rep so good for them.  I spent a lot of time on phone this weekend and never got through.

1 minute ago, Texed said:

I did not realize how fortunate I am not having to worry about a beverage package.  😎

Yeah me too. After 2 drink packages and lousy offerings I'm enjoying my own wine I bring onboard even more.  I'm a very picky wine drinker and purchase some pricey wines, at discounted prices of course. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

I tried calling as soon as I saw your post, but the office was closed. Didn’t really have any other option. Not sure if I call in the morning if they will give me the discount, but either way it’s cheaper now. It did have a 9% discount so was $75/day

Sorry I was not clear I called the regular Captain club line not blue chip club.I would try to call Captain club and let them know and maybe they can reprice with your 20% elite plus discount.

Pictures of beverage packages being offered today on our upcoming cruise. Don’t forget to add 20% gratuities. $160 per person per day for a premium package is roughly $320 per stateroom per day and $260 per stateroom per day for the Classic package the way I figure it. 

D882B143-E1B9-46A6-A1EE-8450C1BFCBA6.thumb.png.4cdd7230daf75c8a5e2bc88c8a0d322d.png92FAE825-F818-40AD-8D2E-B8FEDAB787E5.thumb.png.d8d7313c6b480267cd5a01e192122c56.png