Health Protocol - Wellness Check

We noticed when doing our online check-in that it states “Everyone will receive a wellness check before being cleared to board.” Is the Wellness Check just a review of our health questionnaire, or is it something in addition to the health questions? Thanks in advance.

20 minutes ago, fair-winds39 said:

We noticed when doing our online check-in that it states “Everyone will receive a wellness check before being cleared to board.” Is the Wellness Check just a review of our health questionnaire, or is it something in addition to the health questions? Thanks in advance.

It's a review of the 3 questions you already answered on the app. 

2 hours ago, fair-winds39 said:

Advice: Answer the health questionnaire "correctly". 

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It's a review of the 3 questions you already answered on the app. 

Irony is for my Oct 2022 Cruises app was available for me to answer these Health Questions in August, 2+ months before my Cruises

Edited by ONECRUISER
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was on Allure in October and didn't pay much attention to the questions because we arefully vaxxed, but my grandson and his wife will be on Adventure next October and they aren't.  Currently, what are the questions if any for those who have never been vaccinated?

44 minutes ago, mek said:

I was on Allure in October and didn't pay much attention to the questions because we arefully vaxxed, but my grandson and his wife will be on Adventure next October and they aren't.  Currently, what are the questions if any for those who have never been vaccinated?

It's 4 yes no questions.  For the two questions about vaccinations, there is no wrong answer. It's just a data collection question.

8 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Irony is for my Oct 2022 Cruises app was available for me to answer these Health Questions in August, 2+ months before my Cruises

It was for a short time

There was no questions of sickness symptoms back then. We had them for our January cruise.

24 minutes ago, Tatka said:

4 questions now.

• Vaccination
  • Booster
  • Pregnancy
  • Do you have any symptoms etc

So answers for the first two don't matter. Answer #3 accurately (especially in light of someone lying about it then giving birth on a cruise).

Always answer "no" to #4.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

So answers for the first two don't matter. Answer #3 accurately (especially in light of someone lying about it then giving birth on a cruise).

Always answer "no" to #4.

Well, you are supposed to answer questions truthfully (to the best of your knowledge ) .

First 3 are protecting Cruiseline. Actually all four. Just in case of lawsuit I guess.

1 hour ago, Keksie said:

Just to be sure.  For a regular 7 day cruise in the Caribbean out of Tampa you don't have to have a booster correct?  On Royal Caribbean.

I do  not think vaccination is mandatory too now. Booster was never mandatory

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

As already noted in this thread, there is no wrong answer to the vaccination question.

Understand, but just double checking for my grandkids.  To me it's strange that they even continue to ask the question.

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

No vaccination or booster required to sail on any closed loop cruise out of the US

That's not an absolute truth, at least without caveats like depending on the ports visited, unvaccinated passengers 1) may need to show proof of a negative test (e.g. Colombia) or 2) may not be able to debark the ship (e.g. Turks & Caicos).

Even if the cruiselines aren't requiring vaccinations, people still need to be aware of the requirements for the ports on their itinerary because they could be stricter than the cruise line's.

9 hours ago, Tatka said:

It was for a short time

There was no questions of sickness symptoms back then. We had them for our January cruise.

This was the regular Questions, was B4B and on other Sailings 3 months ago 3 of the 4 other legs were not available on App til day on Sailings

Edited by ONECRUISER