Sabatini’s new menu

Raisinette

Hello all,

I’m currently on the Emerald Princess, and this is the new menu…hope my photos load okay…!

I ate there a few days ago and will be back tonight. One thing to know, the new menu will be a slower meal and it seems that is intentional as the dining room maître’d made the same comment when we told him we wouldn’t be at our usual table tonight. (We are a group of ten)

Enjoy!

AC7F7F1F-824C-4DD7-87EE-65354E444F5B.jpeg

6631EEB9-F46A-4876-AC2B-1E1EB6A32AE0.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, suekel said:

Bread yes.  They replaced the rest with an arancini. 

I could do arancini!

I was so disappointed with the trio entree on the old menu. I had such high hopes. 

They used to have a lasagna with béchamel sauce in the dining room for lunch that was to die for. Hopefully this lasagna is similar. I love their carbonara.

Thank you for posting this.  Looks to me like an improvement over the previous menu.

Can each person order a pasta and a main course, or one or the other without the surcharge?  Can kids order from the same menu or is there a kids menu that the kids have to order from since they are half price?

Edited by malba2366
  • Like 1

Yes!  Thank you so much for posting.  That menu isn't on the Princess website yet but we enjoyed it so much the first time that we went twice on the Enchanted Princess in December.  Everything was wonderful, SO much better than the older menu.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coral said:

I could do arancini!

I was so disappointed with the trio entree on the old menu. I had such high hopes. 

They used to have a lasagna with béchamel sauce in the dining room for lunch that was to die for. Hopefully this lasagna is similar. I love their carbonara.

The arancini was excellent.  I really think you would enjoy the new menu.

• Like 1

Thank you so much!  We love Sabatinis and this looks like their best menu yet.  We’re looking forward to trying their Ribollita.  We’ve had it in Florence and Siena and practically licked the bowl we liked it so much.  Do they still offer the dessert sampler as one of the choices?  We’ll be on the Enchanted in April and it looks like we’ll be going to Sabatinis more than once!

Thank you for sharing.  This looks so good.  I hope they keep this around through at least July, we won't have a chance to try until then.  Have a great cruise.  If the food is as good as that menu, I bet you are having a great time.

3 hours ago, malba2366 said:

Thank you for posting this.  Looks to me like an improvement over the previous menu.

Can each person order a pasta and a main course, or one or the other without the surcharge?  Can kids order from the same menu or is there a kids menu that the kids have to order from since they are half price?

Each person can order a pasta and a main. I don’t know what happens for kids.

Just now, mevs904 said:

Thank you so much!  We love Sabatinis and this looks like their best menu yet.  We’re looking forward to trying their Ribollita.  We’ve had it in Florence and Siena and practically licked the bowl we liked it so much.  Do they still offer the dessert sampler as one of the choices?  We’ll be on the Enchanted in April and it looks like we’ll be going to Sabatinis more than once!

Yes, the dessert sampler is still available and is (now) called the Chef special if I remember correctly.

4 hours ago, malba2366 said:

You can order from every portion of the menu, as many courses as you like. There's a couple options that have a surcharge, as you can see in the menu, but you absolutely can enjoy soup, salad, appetizer, pasta, main, dessert - or two pastas and a main, or two apps and a pasta or whatnot.  

Kids can order from same menu. Or from the kids menu (same as the kids menu in MDR)..

11 hours ago, reedprincess said:

You can order from every portion of the menu, as many courses as you like. There's a couple options that have a surcharge, as you can see in the menu, but you absolutely can enjoy soup, salad, appetizer, pasta, main, dessert - or two pastas and a main, or two apps and a pasta or whatnot.  

Kids can order from same menu. Or from the kids menu (same as the kids menu in MDR)..

I can barely finish an app pasta and dessert and it is so good