Premier Pass package

WVU-79

17 minutes ago, LisaLisa87 said:

I purchased this for the 4-night Oasis cruise we just booked for late April. The fact that the “package price“ is the same regardless of length of cruise suggests that this was intended to be a daily price for two people. We may in fact end up getting a refund, but it’s worth a shot!

ETA: Sorry if I missed it, but does anyone know how much Celebrity charges for this now?

I don't believe Celebrity offers it any longer. I'm on an upcoming Celebrity cruise and it's not an option.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, njsmom said:

Royal Caribbean has had plenty of time to see the package and price that's advertised online and pull down the page if they didn't intend to offer it. 

I beg to differ in that.  Its only evident here and on facebook and probably some others. They made no communication that this was being offered and it just showed up. The phone reps are only looking at whats in the computer and enforcing what it says.  It will change very soon.  Standby

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mikamarii said:

A per day price wouldn’t make a lot of sense since there is only one thing offered that you would get each day and that is the internet. Everything else is a one time thing so it’d make more sense as a package price and not a per day price.

Seeing how this was only offered for sailings ‘booked between’ and the window of booking is small I wonder if the price is right and it was a promotion that was accidentally opened up to more sailings than it should have.

It us NOT just open for sailings booked  in that short window. It is available  to lots of others already booked.

m

Yesterday I booked this and was charged for each of us.  Today I booked again (since only one name was selected yesterday) and it only charged once.  I canceled the other booking.  Yes, it may be a gamble but it isn't like I am counting on this particular set of amenities.  If it works, good...if not, that is not a huge issue.

We'll see what happens from here...

• Like 5

It looks like all offers may be on cruises 7 days or less. Has anybody gotten the offer on longer cruises? I may have missed it on the thread. All of my cruises this year are 8+ nights. Whether it’s a mistake or not, I would still book it, just for the internet, if it was offered.

Just now, resetjet said:

I beg to differ in that.  Its only evident here and on facebook and probably some others. They made no communication that this was being offered and it just showed up. The phone reps are only looking at whats in the computer and enforcing what it says.  It will change very soon.  Standby

A very popular blog for RCCL has already written about it and that's searchable on Google News. It's not just here. It's so easy for an IT department to pull down a page. Once they have the proper approvals, that is.

26 minutes ago, Us&6cats said:

Has anyone had this Premier Pass while sailing Celebrity?  If so, please share your experience.  What was included in the Inside Access Tour?  Wondering if it is comparable to the All Access Tour offered.

You might want to ask that on the Celebrity board

Just now, crzndeb said:

It looks like all offers may be on cruises 7 days or less. Has anybody gotten the offer on longer cruises? I may have missed it on the thread. All of my cruises this year are 8+ nights. Whether it’s a mistake or not, I would still book it, just for the internet, if it was offered.

I was able to book it for an 8 night cruise. 
m

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, njsmom said:

A very popular blog for RCCL has already written about it and that's searchable on Google News. It's not just here. It's so easy for an IT department to pull down a page. Once they have the proper approvals, that is.

Yeah and the guy in charge is likely on the golf course.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, indy212 said:

I'm booked on Brilliance next weekend. Purchased only one.  Will find out soon enough. Key only showing on my set sail pass.

That blows my other theory about not being available on Radiance class. Sure wish this would show up for 14-night on Jewel 

15 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

I believe the ”per package” notation is an error and “per day” was omitted by the unfortunate employee who set this up.  The $89 package has to be an error because it makes no sense financially, and I think that is the most likely explanation of the error. 

It makes even less financial sense at $89 per day

• Like 1

Even if this deal is a "too good to be true", I have booked it for my 11 night 18 Jan 2024 sailing on Anthem.  I have a solo cabin, but was still charged the $88.99 price.  

Works out to a lot less than internet alone.  I had been planning on buying The Key at $25/day if it ever dropped in price.  

Lets wish for everything, -- The package says it's for two - maybe that means I get unlimited internet on TWO devices.  When dreaming, dream big.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, perfect match said:

Thank you, @WVU-79 and everyone else for sharing your experiences with booking this package. I just bought one package which should include both me and DH per their description for our Odyssey cruise coming up in April. I’m going to print out their offer just in case it disappears 😱. I like having a paper trail. I haven’t cancelled my internet package bought at Black Friday prices yet just in case this does turn out to be a glitch and gets cancelled on us. If it still looks good for this package, I’ll cancel the internet before our cruise planner closes pre embarkation. I know we won’t do or use everything listed, but even with just the things we will use it’s a great deal! 

Ditto. Also not canceling any original items until a few days before the cruise. 
😁🍀

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

No, you didn't HAVE to, you could have checked out just one, everyone else has

I had different things happened both times I looked at it.  I am not surprised that others had different experiences booking it.

How can you be sure of what happened when others have already reported varying experiences?

Did Royal IT that so many complain about suddenly become competent?

• Like 1