Neptune suite free laundry question...

Shippy

11 hours ago, Shippy said:

Can you just send things out to get pressed ??

Thanks

I always have items for pressing, and I always ask for an extra laundry bag.

Laundry, pressing and dry cleaning is included for the Neptune Suite passengers..

• 1 year later...

Hi all...

bumping this thread to ask if the laundry benefit is still available for Neptune suites?   I looked but can't find it listed currently.  Maybe I missed it but was hoping someone with recent experience could confirm if it's still available for no cost.

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, tymike said:

Hi all...

bumping this thread to ask if the laundry benefit is still available for Neptune suites?   I looked but can't find it listed currently.  Maybe I missed it but was hoping someone with recent experience could confirm if it's still available for no cost.

Thanks!

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Absolutely!! 👍 

Neptune Suites have always had this benefit and make sure you ask for an extra laundry bag too!!

🌺🌺🌺🌺

Denise😌

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here is the benefits!!

Sorry how it printed, but you will see everything!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Denise😌

Neptune Suites on Holland America ships offer a variety of benefits, including: 

•  

•  

• Special perks 
    Neptune Suite guests receive a corsage and boutonniere for the first formal night, hors d'oeuvres before dinner, and binoculars and umbrellas for use on the cruise. 

•  

•  

• Priority services 
    Neptune Suite guests receive priority boarding for tendered ports, priority dining and seating requests, and special disembarkation service. 

•  

• Club Orange access 
    Neptune Suite guests automatically receive access to Club Orange, which offers a private dining room, skip-the-line access, and exclusive onboard events. 

•  

• In-cabin amenities 
    Neptune Suite guests receive higher-end toiletries, an in-cabin coffee and espresso
  • Neptune Lounge access 
    Neptune Suite guests have access to the Neptune Lounge, a private retreat with a concierge, library, sofas, chairs, and a large-screen TV. The lounge offers complimentary refreshments, continental breakfast, and morning coffee or tea. 

•  

•  

• Complimentary services 
    Neptune Suite guests receive complimentary laundry, dry cleaning, and bottled water. They also receive a welcome glass of sparkling wine on embarkation day. 

•  

•  

4 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Here is the benefits!!

Sorry how it printed, but you will see everything!

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Denise😌

Neptune Suites on Holland America ships offer a variety of benefits, including: 

• Special perks 
    Neptune Suite guests receive a corsage and boutonniere for the first formal night, hors d'oeuvres before dinner, and binoculars and umbrellas for use on the cruise. 

We did not recieve a  corsage  and boutonniere first "formal" /dressy night on Noordam February this year.  Did not see anyone wearing them.

I should have asked the concierge.

7 hours ago, erewhon said:

We did not recieve a  corsage  and boutonniere first "formal" /dressy night on Noordam February this year.  Did not see anyone wearing them.

I should have asked the concierge.

Was it actually a "formal" night or just "dressy?"  I thought that only the Grand Voyages had formal nights.