Anyone fancy a 1000 Night Cruise?

1 minute ago, Hammer61 said:

Takes about 3 years this Cruise! Cost in A$ right now about $138,000pp, but includes all meals and beer and wine with meals šŸ˜.

Ā 

Ā 

sold the house i am in lmaoĀ 

i can sell ice to eskiomo on A.I ChatĀ  Ā i'll be right

i think i'll stay on my holiday that isn't going to get me the sack

Ā 

1 hour ago, ozdevil said:

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, ozdevil said:

Ā 

For that money itā€™d be just a basic cruise line with no frillsĀ 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pushka said:

That's cheap. Too cheap. The world cruises, of around 3 months, on several lines come in at around $90,000.Ā 

The current Princes WC out of Sydney is only $32339 with the Plus package if you are happy for an interior? Still well short of the 1000 day mark though

If I ever won lotto I'd love to do something like that on one of the luxury lines with small ships. Instead of the usual world cruise hops between countries you'd be able to visit a lot more ports in each and/or have multi-day stops so that excursions could be done to places away from the coast ie imagine stopping in Sydney for a few days and being able to do an overnight excursion to Uluru.

Ā 

Ah well! Dreams are free!Ā 

The ship is an old Celestial Cruises ship, currently being used in Turkey to house the poor souls who lost everything in the earthquakes. So, that means that these people are going to have to be kicked off the ship soon in time for it to be refurbed before the cruise. This info, and the cost being so cheap..it a big no from me, even if I could stand living in a cabin the size of a shoebox for three yearsā€¦.

10 hours ago, Flash harriet said:

The ship is an old Celestial Cruises ship, currently being used in Turkey to house the poor souls who lost everything in the earthquakes. So, that means that these people are going to have to be kicked off the ship soon in time for it to be refurbed before the cruise. This info, and the cost being so cheap..it a big no from me, even if I could stand living in a cabin the size of a shoebox for three yearsā€¦.

She has had a few liveries over the years. I can remember seeing the ship in Sydney around 15 years ago as Superstar Gemini. Sad that the residents will need to leave, but it was good news that the ship was made available following the earthquakes.

Ā 

Still nowhere near my wishlist though.