Classic soda package

shipfriend_max

Hi,

eben if there’s some other threads regarding this, one question:

I’ve just booked a cruise in Enchanted Princess, October 2023. I wanted to add the Classic soda package into my booking but I didn’t see it yet.

the website however, still features it. Same with the other, new non-alcoholic beverage package.

Anyone knows more? Hopefully the classic soda package is not gone?

Wasn’t ‘gone’ during our March/April 2023  cruise.

Wanted to use OBC so booked it onboard..must be done on first two days to have same price as pre cruise. I did a live chat with Princess pre cruise to check..and kept a screen shot of their reply.

Bar tender kept trying to have us order non alcoholic beverage package, but we insisted we wanted a Classic Soda Package and that is what we eventually bought.

6 minutes ago, Centsless_Cruiser said:

Classic Soda was available on the Royal for our 27 Mar - 12 Apr Hawaii cruise at $15/day plus 18% netting $17.69/day

I honestly don't think I could drink that much soda in one day to warrant that cost!  And I drink a LOT of Diet Cokes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I honestly don't think I could drink that much soda in one day to warrant that cost!  And I drink a LOT of Diet Cokes!

More than Sodas included In cost

IMG_3414.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I agree..we weren’t sure we’d done the right thing buying it…we did have a few mock tails in the evenings but not sure we’d buy it again..probably didn’t break even !

• Like 1

A six pack of cans is $11.00 on board and you know what you're getting. I gave up on the fountain diet cokes because I sometimes tasted the coke  and it wasn't diet. The sugar could send a diabetic into a coma. 

41 minutes ago, cruzsnooze said:

A six pack of cans is $11.00 on board and you know what you're getting. I gave up on the fountain diet cokes because I sometimes tasted the coke  and it wasn't diet. The sugar could send a diabetic into a coma. 

Is appears from post #5 which shows the Terms and Conditions of the Soda package, it now ‘includes’ cans, I know previously ‘canned’ sodas were ‘not’ part of the Classic  Soda package. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

2 Sodas and 2 Mocktails = $22.42 easy to do!  Especially if you like mocktails (Sunshine Daiquiri being a favorite if you can find a bartender that makes it right!)

Just booked a Mexican Riviera cruise for next January and I was looking at both the Non-Alcoholic drink package and the Classic Soda package. I can't see spending $35.39 on the NA package but I think I will try the Classic Soda for $17.69. I don't drink soda but if I can get club soda or seltzer, and I would go for a mocktail or two. Even I only got 2-3 smoothies/mocktails a day that is only $6-$9 each. I figure that's the price of vacation.

If I do want to order a cappuccino in the dining room is that an extra charge?

Also, I assume I can get water, tea, coffee, iced tea, etc at no charge even without a drink package. Is that correct?

8 hours ago, oregonn8v said:

Just booked a Mexican Riviera cruise for next January and I was looking at both the Non-Alcoholic drink package and the Classic Soda package. I can't see spending $35.39 on the NA package but I think I will try the Classic Soda for $17.69. I don't drink soda but if I can get club soda or seltzer, and I would go for a mocktail or two. Even I only got 2-3 smoothies/mocktails a day that is only $6-$9 each. I figure that's the price of vacation.

If I do want to order a cappuccino in the dining room is that an extra charge?

Also, I assume I can get water, tea, coffee, iced tea, etc at no charge even without a drink package. Is that correct?

There is a charge for espresso based coffee drinks in the MDR. They provide “tap” water free but there is a charge for bottled water. I’ve never ordered the other item but if they are free in the buffet, I’d guess they would be free in the MDR