Favorite Drink

Had something in CP with Don the bartender on Oasis in Feb and it was my favourite drink recently, what was it? I have no idea, it was a Don special-tried to peek, so maybe someone can tell me what it is.

it was Myers’s rum with a floater, had the pink goo in it, coconut rum, peach schnapps and some juice maybe pineapple and grenadine It was kind of pinky

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, luv2cruise668 said:

What are in these?  🙂

BBC is a frozen Banana Bailey's and Pina Colada
Dirty Monkey is the same but with chocolate syrup also

Both are super yummy!

On 5/15/2023 at 3:24 PM, luv2cruise668 said:

What is everyone's favorite drink once they get on board?  The first drink for me signifies the start of my vacation so it better be a good one.  LOL

My next one🍺

4 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Long Island (or as I say "Strong Island")

Have you tried "The Pitch" from Playmakers? It's a modified Long Island using midori and sprite.

A bit sweeter than a Long Island but obviously still a pretty strong drink. Funky green color too...

ThePitch.jpg

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I don't like drinking large volume after volume, or overly sweet, so I go for stronger drinks typically, my go-to being:

Long Island (or as I say "Strong Island")

Same, lost the sweet tooth years ago, I go for balance and hydration - Vodka/Waters 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Have you tried "The Pitch" from Playmakers? It's a modified Long Island using midori and sprite.

A bit sweeter than a Long Island but obviously still a pretty strong drink. Funky green color too...

ThePitch.jpg

Sounds like my kind of drink!  I'll have check if they can make me one on the Quantum in July (no Playmakers).  I'm assuming the midori replaces the sour mix?  I typically ask for Long Islands without sour mix because I don't like the taste of it and sometimes they overdo it to make the drink look stronger than it is.

3 minutes ago, ShillyShally said:

Same, lost the sweet tooth years ago, I go for balance and hydration - Vodka/Waters 🙂

Yes!  Vodka is my go to, mixed in something.  Anything practically. LOL

Just now, The Fun Researcher said:

Sounds like my kind of drink!  I'll have check if they can make me one on the Quantum in July (no Playmakers).  I'm assuming the midori replaces the sour mix?  I typically ask for Long Islands without sour mix because I don't like the taste of it and sometimes they overdo it to make the drink look stronger than it is.

Had to look it up... Vodka, rum, gin, midori, sour mix, sprite. So I guess it's a bit tamer, but hey, it still has 4 liquors, lol.

I know there's something called a Tokyo Tea that also includes midori and is similar.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Vodka is my go to, mixed in something.  Anything practically. LOL

That's me at home. I go out of my way to try other stuff while cruising since I'm not actually a big drinker at home. Funny how that changes when I have 4-6 D vouchers to use up per day (my wife isn't a big drinker so I usually get 1-2 of hers).

And when we're in a GS in 11 days (we are not normally suite people) and I have the open bar happy hour plus beer/wine/seltzer from 11-11... oh boy. 🤣

• Like 1

Virgin Cuba Libre                                                                                                                                                          😅     Sheldon Cooper                              

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Yes!  Vodka is my go to, mixed in something.  Anything practically. LOL

Ha, yes, me too - occasionally I'll do vodka cranberry but usually even that is too sweet and I love that vodka/water allows for drinking my water with my vodka lol!  DH usually does vodka cran or vodka pineapple.  Or with tomato juice at breakfast 🙂

• Like 1

I really like the Passion Spritz.  It is vodka, Aperol, passion fruit syrup, lemon juice and sparkling wine.  Not too sweet, but a nice summer time drink.

Sherri🙂

13 minutes ago, scottnkim said:

Virgin Cuba Libre                                                                                                                                                          😅     Sheldon Cooper       

With a tiny umbrella.

• Haha 2