Liquor for Cabin

sparks1093

I've been looking through X's selections for in cabin gifts and can't find this, but do they sell bottles of liquor for in cabin consumption? DW and I like to have a nightcap or two on the veranda before turning in for the night. (And if yes what is the typical price range?)

34 minutes ago, CruisersTimesThree said:

If you look in the app under beverages, then click on beverage experience, the classic stateroom setup is listed there for purchase. It’s $135 and includes one bottle of liquor and 6 mixers. It’s offered at a 10% pre cruise discount. 

Thank you, it has to be the app and not the online account?

7 minutes ago, George C said:

If you book a upper suite you get two free liters of your choice of liquor plus mixers , we normally bring at least one of the bottles home with is 😁😁😁

Alas, a suite on X is way in our future, if at all. The best we can do right now is a premium veranda cabin.

Alternatively, instead of buying a bottle for the cabin, if you have a drink package it would be very easy for each of you to pick up the beverage of your choice from any bar and bring it back to the cabin to have on the balcony before turning in for the night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sparks1093 said:

Thank you, it has to be the app and not the online account?

You can do this online through your CP, Plan your cruise and you will see the options there...

Cheers and bon voyage

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelayne said:

On line in your cruise planner I think it is under Gifts and Gear.

You will find it under Cruise Planner under drinks -

After they raised the prices by 35% recently they still had it in Gifts for about $129 for Premium I purchased.  They have since pulled it from the Gifts and Gear.    At least on my cruises.  

In Gifts and Gear they now only have about 5 different wines.

I notice another user posted a link to the gifts selections.

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, jsmariner said:

This is what they have in the Celebrity Store on  the website.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=SPIRIT&collection=LIQUORPKG

Thanks for the link.    It didn't show up under my reservation under Gifts and Gear.  

I went to your link and purchased a bottle of Grey Goose at $130 plus 18% grat.   I then cancelled the bottle at almost 2x the price from cruise planner.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

I have had mini bottles in my checked luggage make it to the room.  I did this by mistake a few cruises ago. 6 minis of Titos.  Just saying. 🙂

I smuggled liquor for decades never caught, stopped when they introduced liquor package .

3 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I have had mini bottles in my checked luggage make it to the room.  I did this by mistake a few cruises ago. 6 minis of Titos.  Just saying. 🙂

I've done the same also years ago. Brought on 8 mini GG vodka got called down to naughty room and had to open luggage. He said oh just one?  He seemed in a hurry to leave and wasn't interested in what I had.  Haven't brought on any hard liquor since then. 

59 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

I've done the same also years ago. Brought on 8 mini GG vodka got called down to naughty room and had to open luggage. He said oh just one?  He seemed in a hurry to leave and wasn't interested in what I had.  Haven't brought on any hard liquor since then. 

Funny I had liquor in a suite case was called to naughty room and they called me because I had a wine opener in other suite case 😁😁😁

36 minutes ago, George C said:

Funny I had liquor in a suite case was called to naughty room and they called me because I had a wine opener in other suite case 😁😁😁

They didn't bother looking thru case when they found 1 first mini as in rush to go on break.  Now with Elite plus status I can't be bothered bringing anything on.  Even during HH they serve me martinis not on the menu.  

8 minutes ago, drakes2 said:

They didn't bother looking thru case when they found 1 first mini as in rush to go on break.  Now with Elite plus status I can't be bothered bringing anything on.  Even during HH they serve me martinis not on the menu.  

We are always in a suite and with celebrity suite lounge open from early morning to late evening we can get free drinks , on rccl we get 5 free drinks for diamond plus and a three hour suite happy hour.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 4-2-N-8 said:

Aha. Ok.

Also the drinks in the fridge/mini-bar are not covered by the drink package.  

We have found that when sailing in a suite, we were not charged for the water or soda's.  I believe that also applies to the beer but ask your Butler and verify.  On our last cruise our butler kept the mini-bar stocked with bottle water and Vitamin Zero drinks, lemonade being my flavor of choice.