Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

1 minute ago, tottenhamfc said:

I think the weather is generally more dependable and you have 25 hour days with the time changes instead of 23.

I think if you are new to TA’s then it wont affect you. Us oldies are just whining because it isnt what we were used to. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, vjmatty said:

They’ll make me book alright, with a different cruisline if nothing is available now on RC ships 🤷🏻‍♀️

Viking is having a sale on their ta'sfrom FLL and San Juan  2800 pp including free flights and beverage package and shore excursions forMar 24.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone have any clue when Brilliance will release the TA leaving Southhampton August 30th and making her way to Boston via Iceland and Greenland?  I saw the itinerary at NextCruise and got one of the certificates to book her as soon as she is released.  The NextCruise certificate only lasts for two months (to keep the benefits) so anxiously awaiting this specific itinerary to be released.  

Also, curious if anyone has any insight into Jewel sailings.

3 minutes ago, mousemom11 said:

There has been discussion upthread about using a TA to get group rates. If I already have a cruise booked directly with RCI, can I move it to a TA to get their group rates?

You can move a sailing to a TA within 60 days of booking it.

6 hours ago, mousemom11 said:

Oh good. I'm within the 60 day window. Thanks.

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

It was changed to 30 days in August or September of 2021.

1) the booking must be refundable to move it into a group.

2) if outside the 30 day window you can cancel and rebook in the group.

21 minutes ago, eel said:

1) the booking must be refundable to move it into a group.

2) if outside the 30 day window you can cancel and rebook in the group.

Bookings  do not have to be refundable to more onto a group. Non refundable can be moved into the group and can be repriced to group rates they just remain non refundable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Bookings  do not have to be refundable to more onto a group. Non refundable can be moved into the group and can be repriced to group rates they just remain non refundable. 

Ok, thanks for the information. Perhaps it is only my TAs policy?

23 hours ago, LisaAtlCruiser said:

Does anyone have any clue when Brilliance will release the TA leaving Southhampton August 30th and making her way to Boston via Iceland and Greenland?  I saw the itinerary at NextCruise and got one of the certificates to book her as soon as she is released.  The NextCruise certificate only lasts for two months (to keep the benefits) so anxiously awaiting this specific itinerary to be released.  

Also, curious if anyone has any insight into Jewel sailings.

I'm waiting for that Brilliance TA, too.

30 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I'm waiting for that Brilliance TA, too.

My awesome new Travel Agent (first time using him) just found out Royal is not releasing that sailing for booking until April 2024!  I still plan to book that when released but will now be searching for another sailing to use my NextCruise Certificate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LisaAtlCruiser said:

My awesome new Travel Agent (first time using him) just found out Royal is not releasing that sailing for booking until April 2024!  I still plan to book that when released but will now be searching for another sailing to use my NextCruise Certificate.

I don't think I'll be using Nextcruise anymore, unless I can either book a specific cruise on the spot, or I'm pretty certain that the booking window is opening shortly. 60 days is not enough time!

5 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I don't think I'll be using Nextcruise anymore, unless I can either book a specific cruise on the spot, or I'm pretty certain that the booking window is opening shortly. 60 days is not enough time!

I agree.  This is the first time I tried the certificate option and that was only because I knew I wanted this Brilliance sailing and NextCruise seemed confident it would be available within two months.  Now, I don't know who provided my TA the information and if you know Royal, they sometimes provide wrong information.  So it is possible it will be released sooner - but I am going with what my TA stated.  

2 minutes ago, TourDeCruise said:

We are interested in the Boston to Greenland and Canada back to Boston itinerary for 2025 like the Jewel is doing for 2024. Will that be offered again in August/September 2025? Which ship? Brillance? When is it projected to be available for booking for 2025?

If that is offered it will be Feb 2024 that it is released

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

If that is offered it will be Feb 2024 that it is released

Along with the other cruises we may be interested in, this itinerary sounds good too.  We loved the Arctic Crossing and said we would love to do it again and not having to fly to Europe is a definite plus! I’ll be watching 😉 thanks Ken

• Like 2