Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

4 hours ago, NancyIL said:

I think andreasfcb was referring primarily to the price of Serenade's Southampton to Copenhagen segment in July.

The western and northern European segments are almost full and hence very expensive now. They were reasonable ( but not cheap) , when we booked our mini about six months or so ago 

• Like 3

They are sending out notice for OV in the spring of 2025 cancellations to North American guests.

OV April 3, 2025, South Pacific

OV April 12, 2025, TP

OV April 29, 2025 Hawaii

All cancelled.  Must notify them of intentions by Feb. 20, 2025.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/30/2024 at 12:23 PM, OCSC Mike said:

My assumption is the same 7N cruises she's currently doing until Star takes over... but that's just my assumption.

I can't find it on this thread but do you know when the 7 day Caribbean cruises for 2025 open for booking?  

Edited by torpeedo

8 minutes ago, torpeedo said:

I can't find it on this thread but do you know when the 7 day Caribbean cruises for 2025?  

The 6-8N Caribbean cruises were technically already released... so it's unclear exactly when Wonder's remaining 7N cruises would be released (assuming my assumption is correct) but there are cruises being released next week and the week after so I would keep an eye out.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

The 6-8N Caribbean cruises were technically already released... so it's unclear exactly when Wonder's remaining 7N cruises would be released (assuming my assumption is correct) but there are cruises being released next week and the week after so I would keep an eye out.

Thank you!  I will keep my eyes open!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twangster said:

They are sending out notice for OV in the spring of 2025 cancellations to North American guests.

OV April 12, 2025, TP

OV April 29, 2025 Hawaii

Any idea where Ovation is going? Wonder if they are preparing for Anthem not making it through the Suez this November 

OV April 12, 2025, TP

OV April 29, 2025 Hawaii

The new Quantum sailing from Honolulu to Vancouver is 8 days instead of 9 now. I'm sure they're more than happy to offer that for the same price.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, yyzcruising said:

The new Quantum sailing from Honolulu to Vancouver is 8 days instead of 9 now. I'm sure they're more than happy to offer that for the same price.

Yep!  "Price protected".

OV April 12, 2025, TP

OV April 29, 2025 Hawaii

I like you who was on Ovation in May 2019, would love to see her do trips from Cal to Hawaii. but who knows.  Actually she should replace Odyssey in Europe too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, twangster said:

OV April 12, 2025, TP

OV April 29, 2025 Hawaii

Also people here have been getting this notice as well. It sounds like Quantum will leave Brisbane and instead of heading to Tahiti and Honolulu it will be making a stop in Sydney and will be picking up passengers here and going to Honolulu via NZ and Tahiti, think it is 21 nights from a comment I saw from someone who was on Ovation and has been offered a place on Quantum.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t think it has shore power fitted.

Radiance has shorepower.  When they added that to her I have no idea.  It's possible any ship that has dry docked in the past 5 years now has it.  That's pretty much any of them that could have it.  It's not something they advertise.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, yyzcruising said:

Is this on RCCL's website? Can't seem to find it...

9 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Is this on RCCL's website? Can't seem to find it...

No it’s being offered to people currently booked on Ovation. Will go on the website after Feb 20 when the Ovation passenger decision deadline ends. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yyzcruising said:

No it’s being offered to people currently booked on Ovation. Will go on the website after Feb 20 when the Ovation passenger decision deadline ends. 

Thanks! Interested in where it (or Quantum) will go for fall 2025...

25 minutes ago, kj_connections said:

Thanks! Interested in where it (or Quantum) will go for fall 2025...

I am waiting on the Transpacific Honolulu to Sydney/Brisbane for 2025 Autumn (Australian Summer) season.   In the mean time, have booked the old reliable 10 nights in the South Pacific for a break.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, little britain said:

Still nothing about Jewel ? 

Nope, I'm basically checking every day since we have booked a cruise in summer 2024 from Southampton and depending on Jewel's schedule 2025 we might change it.

3 hours ago, springaussie said:

Looks like Nothing on sale till October 2026 anymore.

image.png.7ba33688cec325839c0fae8bc40471bf.png

Silly question, but I'm looking at travelling to Galveston, Texas for a Caribbean cruise.   Would that be covered under February 12?