Can you pay directly to RC if you have TA

Hello,

Go to your Royal Caribbean /Crown and Anchor Account, and your list of cruises. Look to see if it says 'Pay remaining balance' against the relevant cruise and you can pay for it there.

Regards,

Cublet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, artvlay said:

I have final payment due in two days.

I contacted travel agent and he never returned call. Can I call Royal Caribbean direct and give them my credit card?

Is that the Royal final payment or the TA final payment? Some TA’s will have the due date a week before they are actually due by the cruise line.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

If you booked through a TA, the payment has to be transacted through the TA. 

But if the TA isn't responding, then that could be an exception that would allow RC to process payment if you get the right agent.

• Like 2

The problem with using a TA is that you do not own the booking( you just get to pay for it) the agent owns it.I doubt RC would even talk to you about it because they are not allowed. TA's can be useful to many people but there are drawbacks to them. 

Good Luck

Doug

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cublet said:

Go to your Royal Caribbean /Crown and Anchor Account, and your list of cruises. Look to see if it says 'Pay remaining balance' against the relevant cruise and you can pay for it there.

That is not an option for a US reservation booked through a travel agent.

On 7/16/2023 at 3:29 PM, Ourusualbeach said:

What date is your cruise.  Royal's actual final payment date is 90 days prior, easy to figure out the exact date that it is due. 

It varies ...75 for shorter cruises . Group rates can also be different 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

It varies ...75 for shorter cruises . Group rates can also be different 

Yes, shorter cruise can be different.  Final payment dates for group rates are the exact same as the 75 and 90 days for regular bookings.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, shorter cruise can be different.  Final payment dates for group rates are the exact same as the 75 and 90 days for regular bookings.

Ok

Q

When is the final payment for my cruise vacation due?

A

Final payment of the balance must be received at Royal Caribbean's offices at least 75 days prior to the sailing date for 1 - 4 night cruise vacations and 90 days prior to the sailing date for 5-night or longer cruise vacations. The payment schedule for groups is different from that of individuals. You will usually have access to your cruise documents 30 days prior to your sailing as long as your reservation is finalized. 

The above information also applies to all holiday sailings, defined as sailings that occur on or between Christmas and/or New Year's day.

To make a payment on your cruise vacation, Look up my reservation

25 minutes ago, LobsterStalker said:

Ok

Q

When is the final payment for my cruise vacation due?

A

Final payment of the balance must be received at Royal Caribbean's offices at least 75 days prior to the sailing date for 1 - 4 night cruise vacations and 90 days prior to the sailing date for 5-night or longer cruise vacations. The payment schedule for groups is different from that of individuals. You will usually have access to your cruise documents 30 days prior to your sailing as long as your reservation is finalized. 

The above information also applies to all holiday sailings, defined as sailings that occur on or between Christmas and/or New Year's day.

To make a payment on your cruise vacation, Look up my reservation

Over the last 5 years I have booked literally thousands of clients into group bookings and I can assure you that they follow the exact same final payment schedule.  What you have copied from their website is obviously old and outdated information.  The only groups that would have a different payment schedule are charter groups where payment is made to the charter company and not Royal Caribbean.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1