Wonder - Paper Cruise Compass

Hubby was watching a YouTube video and the vloger said the paper Cruise Compass on Wonder OTS was no longer available. I had read, recently, on Cruise Critic that if you go to Customer Service and request a paper Compass, they will give one to you. Those of you who have recently cruised on Wonder OTS, is the paper Compass no longer available?

11 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Hubby was watching a YouTube video and the vloger said the paper Cruise Compass on Wonder OTS was no longer available. I had read, recently, on Cruise Critic that if you go to Customer Service and request a paper Compass, they will give one to you. Those of you who have recently cruised on Wonder OTS, is the paper Compass no longer available?

We were on Wonder in July, and asked our room steward for paper compasses, and he delivered on every evening.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, coffeebean said:

Like mentioned above, if you ask your room attendant, they can usually leave one for you in your room each day. They do not deliver them automatically anymore...they prefer people are using the app and the tv channel for activity listings

3 minutes ago, Scottdalfonso said:

Like mentioned above, if you ask your room attendant, they can usually leave one for you in your room each day. They do not deliver them automatically anymore...they prefer people are using the app and the tv channel for activity listings

Good to know. Prefer the printed version. Phone is always locked in the safe. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, coffeebean said:

You can request the paper copy from the room steward. We did and he delivered every evening.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

You can also use the following link once onboard & connected to the ship wifi to view a PDF version of the compass…

https://minio.rccl.com/compass/cruisecompass.pdf

This was my favorite one..we asked for the paper one, but once I discovered this, I never really looked at the paper one anymore. This WAS the paper one..just easier to carry around (on my phone)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

When we were on the Wonder, we got a paper version every evening, and never had to ask for it.

In March of 2022 (from your signature)? That was forever ago.

No paper compasses on Wonder for us in June (but I also never asked for one).

On 8/28/2023 at 10:53 AM, OCSC Mike said:

You can also use the following link once onboard & connected to the ship wifi to view a PDF version of the compass…

https://minio.rccl.com/compass/cruisecompass.pdf

I know the compass is available on the app but we prefer a paper version. We highlight the activities we plan to do. But, thanks.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

I know the compass is available on the app but we prefer a paper version. We highlight the activities we plan to do. But, thanks.

That's not the app, it's a link to a digital version of the actual paper compass in PDF format... just shared it b/c it's not widely known about and some may find it useful.

The app does not have the actual paper compass; it has its own version of a daily schedule.

21 hours ago, molly361 said:

On the wonder now. Getting a paper compass daily

Enjoy your cruise!

Is Nadia Escobar still in the D lounge on deck 4?  I wonder if she will be there in Jaunary too?She is lovely! All the lounge waiters and servers are A one!

51 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

Enjoy your cruise!

Is Nadia Escobar still in the D lounge on deck 4?  I wonder if she will be there in Jaunary too?She is lovely! All the lounge waiters and servers are A one!

I haven't been there. If I go I'll ask her

• Thanks 1

On 8/29/2023 at 2:32 PM, OCSC Mike said:

That's not the app, it's a link to a digital version of the actual paper compass in PDF format... just shared it b/c it's not widely known about and some may find it useful.

The app does not have the actual paper compass; it has its own version of a daily schedule.

Good to know. Thanks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

On our last cruise a couple of months ago, our room steward said he was told to leave a paper compass in every cabin that had someone over 70….he showed me the list 😳

Nice to know Royal is looking out for us seniors. I guess they feel we are technology challenged. LOL.

2 minutes ago, coffeebean said:

Nice to know Royal is looking out for us seniors. I guess they feel we are technology challenged. LOL.

I guess they don’t realize that we are the generation that invented all of this digital magic.

21 hours ago, Arzeena said:

Enjoy your cruise!

There's a Nadia in the SL. Norman the other concierge says he thinks she is going home January 6

• Thanks 1