Our Carnival Venezia B2B - 21 days of "Fun Italian Style" (with pics) - 9/23/23

Jamman54

6 minutes ago, sammee said:

What a great review. I definitely to hit one of these cruises heading north. Your review made it even more tempting.

Thanks for reading! We try to head north at least once a year. It's a different vibe for sure. :classic_cool:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Thanks again for taking us along!

I cruise virtually through you until I can muster the strength to do it myself. 

The time will come I know.

Hugs and happy thanksgiving to you and the family!

All of our CC family!

Thanks so much for coming along with us once again. It wouldn't be the same without you! Hugs coming your way! Happy Thanksgiving! 😃

56 minutes ago, MardiGras10022021 said:

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. We enjoy and count on your writings.

Glad that you enjoy our reviews, and happy to have you along! Happy Thanksgiving! 😃

• Like 2

8 hours ago, SenatorsFan said:

Thanks again! Happy Thanksgiving to you, Patti and Ryan. 🦃

Thanks so much Heather! Really looking forward to meeting you guys in January. 😃  Go Devils! (Who are not playing very well right now). ☹

• Like 1

@Jamman54...whew glad you made that Thanksgiving deadline, you would miss out on a great meal for sure!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Patti and Ryan wishing you a wonderful holiday together!

This review was OUTSTANDING.  So glad someone else is enjoying retired life as we are!  Your future cruise plans are definitely going to be epic!  You and Patti sound like us!

Wish we were joining you all on the TRIBE cruise but that is our 18 day cruise to Hawaii....but it is going to be so much fun following and then reading your review!

Hope someone gets some videos as well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@Jamman54...whew glad you made that Thanksgiving deadline, you would miss out on a great meal for sure!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Patti and Ryan wishing you a wonderful holiday together!

This review was OUTSTANDING.  So glad someone else is enjoying retired life as we are!  Your future cruise plans are definitely going to be epic!  You and Patti sound like us!

Wish we were joining you all on the TRIBE cruise but that is our 18 day cruise to Hawaii....but it is going to be so much fun following and then reading your review!

Hope someone gets some videos as well!

Thanks for reading along as always, and for your kind words! I am cleaning off the dining room table as we speak. :classic_smile: We are going to miss you on the Tribe Cruise, but what an adventure you have planned. We would love to hear about your travels when you get back! Have a GREAT holiday season! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Webecruzen said:

Another great review of a wonderful vacation. We look forward to seeing you and Patti in January!  We have had a lot going on this year and can’t wait to set sail again.

Thanks for following along once again! You guys really did have a lot going on  and now your turn is coming up. It's going to be great seeing both of you in January. How about Miller's Ale House on Saturday night? 😃

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ramref said:

Thanks Jeff for the fantastic review and Patti for great photos.

It was a pleasure meeting both of you and spending time during the 21 days.

We look forward to seeing you again on the cruise to Hawaii.

It was a pleasure to meet and hang out with you, Kathy, Charlie,  and Janice. Can't wait to do it again. See you in Seattle! 😃

Jeff & Patti - Fabulous Review & Amazing Photos!!!

Thanks for sharing your Cruise with us - we need a little something to keep us going...
Both pictures & words provide us all the ability to be right their with you!!!

Thanks Again  --  Von

Edited by Von & John
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Von & John said:

Jeff & Patti - Fabulous Review & Amazing Photos!!!

Thanks for sharing your Cruise with us - we need a little something to keep us going...
Both pictures & words provide us all the ability to be right their with you!!!

Thanks Again  --  Von

Thanks for reading and for your kind words. Our goal is to try to make it feel like you're sailing with us, so mission accomplished! 😃

6 hours ago, marsh-angler said:

Great review Jeff!!! Thanks for all the info and pictures. Leaving next week on the Vista heading to the Southern Caribbean.

Thanks so much for reading! Enjoy your cruise on the Vista. We'll be doing that cruise in April. 😎

Another fantastic review from our dynamic cruising duo - Jeff & Patti! It’s so nice to see two people enjoying their well-deserved retirement so immensely! I hope to be able to do the same some day! Unfortunately my self-proclaimed curmudgeon hubby isn’t as much of a cruise fan as I…so I see some solo travels in my retirement future! 

Eagarly awaiting your Tribe cruise review!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MistyRo76 said:

Another fantastic review from our dynamic cruising duo - Jeff & Patti! It’s so nice to see two people enjoying their well-deserved retirement so immensely! I hope to be able to do the same some day! Unfortunately my self-proclaimed curmudgeon hubby isn’t as much of a cruise fan as I…so I see some solo travels in my retirement future! 

Eagarly awaiting your Tribe cruise review!

Thanks for coming along for the ride once  again.  We'll continue to enjoy cruising until we can't. Is hubby a candidate for Husband Daycare? That might help him want to cruise some more! 😁  We can't wait for the Tribe cruise. We board in seven weeks! 😎

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, pcvtmom said:

I wonder how many Tribe members will be posting reviews!? I'm really excited about it, and I hope I can find enough hours in my day to read all of them!😁

I believe Megan and sid will be doing lives, and we'll do the wrap up when we get back. There may be others. 😎

• Like 9