10-25-23 World Pasta day. Giovanni's on sale 25-35% off

Need a bit of help.  Seems like the search function on Cruise Critic is spinning wheel of no results.  Tried multiple browsers.  

I recall a cruise planner look up 'tool' that a board member created and shared, but cannot locate it.  would love to use the tool to help pick a late 2024 family cruise.  

Thanks in advance for the help!

23 minutes ago, zeberdee said:

We are on the Wonder in January, but Giovani's is not on offer for lunch any day?

We booked a Chops Grill lunch which is now more expensive even with the discount.

Maybe because the offer was just for one day on the international pasta day?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, zeberdee said:

We are on the Wonder in January, but Giovani's is not on offer for lunch any day?

We booked a Chops Grill lunch which is now more expensive even with the discount.

Yeah, Chops is historically at least a few dollars more per person for lunch versus Giovanni's or Jamie's.

• 3 weeks later...

Someone asked earlier but I didn't see a reply - does anyone know if Giovanni's has gluten free options? I checked online and the in the description for Giovanni's it reads:

• Please inform your waiter if you have any food allergies, intolerances or dietary needs.

However, the other restaurants specifically state: 

• Gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian options available. Ask your waiter.

Therefore, it leads me to believe Giovanni's doesn't have gluten-free options since they don't specifically mention gluten-free in their description. Has anyone received a gluten-free meal or know if Giovanni's offers gluten-free options.  Would love to book a lunch $14.99 p/p  for our party - but not if one in the party won't be able to eat...lol.

10 minutes ago, erby2283 said:

Someone asked earlier but I didn't see a reply - does anyone know if Giovanni's has gluten free options? I checked online and the in the description for Giovanni's it reads:

• Please inform your waiter if you have any food allergies, intolerances or dietary needs.

However, the other restaurants specifically state: 

• Gluten-free, lactose-free, and vegetarian options available. Ask your waiter.

Therefore, it leads me to believe Giovanni's doesn't have gluten-free options since they don't specifically mention gluten-free in their description. Has anyone received a gluten-free meal or know if Giovanni's offers gluten-free options.  Would love to book a lunch $14.99 p/p  for our party - but not if one in the party won't be able to eat...lol.

I have been reliably informed that Giovanni's and Jamie's both have a Gluten free Pasta.  I believe they are Hearts of Palm.   

• Like 1