10-25-23 World Pasta day. Giovanni's on sale 25-35% off

4 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Giovanni's table for Lunch is now 35% off and Dinner 25% for our particular cruise, so $13.99 +grat for lunch and $35.99 +grat for dinner.  Just FYI in case you were looking at Giovanni's.

Thanks so much for posting this!

• Like 1

Thanks for the notice! A nice savings! I booked our group of 11 for lunch in two groups - 6 people at 12:15 and 5 people at 1:00. My cruise is booked through a TA - Am I able to call to see if I can get the lunch times closer together or do I need the TA to do this? 

• Like 1

Canceled and rebooked for same time slot on Vision. Ate lunch there just last week and was able to order two apps and two entrees with no problem. Filet was good and had the gnocchi. Skipped the potatoes on the plate with the filet, certainly a bargain especially with the larger discount offered now. ENJOY!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

Strangely it's for sale on all my Allure sailings $15.99 lunch and I think $39.99 for dinner but not on my Wonder sailings.  No sales there

Have the same oddness.  Jamie's on sale @$40.99 pp for Anthem 3/31/24 (Easter sail), but $43.99 pp for Symphony sail 10/13/24.  Lunch both sails @15.99 pp.

Ps.  Saved $40+ from the original 3/31/24 booking for 7 adults and a child.  

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

I was able to book 2 Giovanni's lunches for 2 people on the Freedom:  Day 1 and Day 6.  $16.50 per person. Same price for Jamie's on the Navigator, too.

If I go to my local grocery store's deli and get a large sandwich, a bag of chips, and a soda, it's over $20.  Giovanni's and Jamie's for $16.50 including tips is a bargain!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gkbiiii said:

If you pre-book Steakhouse for day one, do Diamond Plus still get BOGO; or does it actually have to be booked & paid for onboard? 

Allure last month would only book and pay for it onboard. And use night 1 or night 2. I had prebooked and he said he could move it, I said no thanks, he just cancelled and we started fresh full prices. 

13 minutes ago, gkbiiii said:

Thanks, just booked both Italian (day 3) and Chops for Lunch day "1', NO Buffet MADNESS!

I wish they offered Giovanni’s on day one for our embarkation lunch. That is what I much prefer for the same reasons.  A very nice, relaxing lunch without the buffet madness.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I wish they offered Giovanni’s on day one for our embarkation lunch. That is what I much prefer for the same reasons.  A very nice, relaxing lunch without the buffet madness.

The only day lunch was available on our Allure 3 day was day 1 at $15.99. I booked it so we wouldn’t have to deal with the buffet. Oh, and I really do want to try the filet at that price! 😋

The sale wasn’t available for lunch on our Wonder cruise as several others have said. Dinner on that one was $39.99.

Edited by perfect match
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, perfect match said:

The only day lunch was available on our Allure 3 day was day 1 at $15.99. I booked it so we wouldn’t have to deal with the buffet. Oh, and I really do want to try the filet at that price! 😋

The sale wasn’t available for our Wonder cruise as several others have said.

The MDR Steakhouse selection price is close, I wonder how they are?

9 hours ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I was able to book day 1 for lunch (Jamie's) on my 2 sails on Anthem and Symphony.  12 and 12:30 respectively.

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1