Beyond Issues

Cruzinram

We would like to really sail on the Beyond to experience the Sunset Bar. However, all the issues that seem to keep popping up are causing us to reconsider. Are there really serious issues such as creaking and cracking, and others. I have been looking forward to this trip but DW is feeling like maybe we should pass and go on to the Apex. 

We had 2 different Celebrity Suites, both were horrible. You can put up with a lot, but not being able to sleep on our vacation is not gun. But please know others are just fine... No noise what so ever.  I think there is a thread? that has rooms and suties that have reported issues with the creaking/banging.  Do your homework as it is a beautiful ship. 

1 hour ago, Cruzinram said:

We would like to really sail on the Beyond to experience the Sunset Bar. However, all the issues that seem to keep popping up are causing us to reconsider. Are there really serious issues such as creaking and cracking, and others. I have been looking forward to this trip but DW is feeling like maybe we should pass and go on to the Apex. 

Sailed her in April & did not have any problems--we will be back on her next week.

Apex is great too...honestly, ANY Eclass is fantastic!

4 hours ago, Cruzinram said:

We were fortunate as we had no noise issues.  However, we spoke with several cruisers who had difficulties sleeping due to the creaking.  We came prepared with ear plugs but did not need them.  As mentioned, do your homework on past room  reviews.

4 hours ago, Cruzinram said:

Can't speak to all the issues but on our last trip on Apex we had quite a bit of creaking as well.  It was coming from the walls.  Didn't have that on our first sailing, but this time we did.  It wasn't really loud necessarily but it was pretty annoying.  Both times were in a Sky Suite as I must have a balcony.

We were in a Sunset Suite and SV, both on deck 11.  However, for the TA, after dinner and walking by the aft elevator' suites, the creaking and cracking were just awful!  Remember, we were crossing the Atlantic in November.  In 11 days, we will be on her again and booked a suite close to the aft elevators on deck 10, but in the  southern Caribbean...TBD.

Edited by Lastdance