Speedos in Eden..

PTC DAWG

7 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

What wrong with a speedo in Eden?
I worn a Speedo in there 😁

would’ve love to read the comments before the thread was deleted 🤣

IMG_6565.jpeg

While sipping from your tacky travel cup!  Ha Ha!

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

I agree..it was over the top, and probably horse manure. 

There wasn't any context.  As most on here know, like it or not, if you're younger, thong swimsuits are in.  Some wear almost fully transparent coverups and may walk around the ship this way

On 12/5/2023 at 6:30 PM, NutsAboutGolf said:

There wasn't any context.  As most on here know, like it or not, if you're younger, thong swimsuits are in.  Some wear almost fully transparent coverups and may walk around the ship this way

It's all about attitude.  Anyone can wear a thong with the right attitude.

• Like 1

Before this thread gets deleted...  from what I recall it wasn't really about the speedos, according to the OP in that other thread, it was about the over the top butt grabbing and tongue kissing in Eden.  I will say, I don't really want to see that in public either, no matter who you are.  I'll leave it at that. 

4 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

Before this thread gets deleted...  from what I recall it wasn't really about the speedos, according to the OP in that other thread, it was about the over the top butt grabbing and tongue kissing in Eden.  I will say, I don't really want to see that in public either, no matter who you are.  I'll leave it at that. 

Except a later post admitted it was one incident at the pool (not Eden) which makes me wonder if even that was still an exaggeration. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, prmssk said:

Except a later post admitted it was one incident at the pool (not Eden) which makes me wonder if even that was still an exaggeration. 

Yeah the whole thing didn’t really deserve to be discussed here on Cruise Critic and was just ripe for arguments.  Was a disaster waiting to happen 

8 hours ago, Ipeeinthepools said:

It's all about attitude.  Anyone can wear a thong with the right attitude.

If ya got it, flaunt it. Nothing wrong with a little eye candy for both men and women. Unfortunately I am at that age where I just don't have it, so my Speedos are board shorts style. No reason to traumatize my fellow cruisers.

😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 12/5/2023 at 3:59 PM, Ex-Airbalancer said:

What wrong with a speedo in Eden?
I worn a Speedo in there 😁

would’ve love to read the comments before the thread was deleted 🤣

IMG_6565.jpeg

Don't worry, they may post a third time.  

I may have to spend more time in Eden if folks are hanging out in speedos there! On the other hand, after a few days of eating at the buffet maybe that is a sight I don't want to see .....

Edited by Salt Lifer

2 hours ago, paulh84 said:

Was it a dress speedo or a traditional speedo? That seems to be an important differentiation. Especially for chic nights. 

I think a designer Speedo would be acceptable for cheek night, but would have to relegate regular Speedos to resort casual nights. 

• Haha 1