HAL has a new website...Naturally it doesn't work!

Laminator

I noticed this morning they have a whole new look to their website.  Still cannot pay my cruise balance with gift cards and on one browser it took forever to finish loading their homepage (presumably because it has so much video material in it).  I don't know who they use for web design but they are terrible. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Laminator said:

Let's give it a few days though. New launches can be tricky!

Indeed. Thanks for the heads up.

I do hope the frequent technical issues will be resolved. I honestly can’t think of a week that has passed here on the HAL forum without a new Thread about a website issue! Here’s hoping!

• Like 1

The website has been seriously broken for at least 2 days now.  500 errors galore.

Frustrating, since I have an email that a waitlisted excursion is now available.  I'll have to get someone from the excursion desk on the phone today.

New skin, same poorly performing back-end:

Something has gone wrong!

We are sorry , we are unable to locate the page. Please try searching again.

and then

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Edited by Big Dawg CC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Well I just logged in to my account and it worked fine, until........

I selected "Manage my cruise" from the home page, then "Build your experience" and then "Dining Reservations".  I was impressed when it told me that we had multiple cruises booked and offered me the two correct booking numbers.  I selected the one I wanted and was a bit surprised to see that instead of a 14 day Med cruise, I was booked on a 7 day Alaska cruise on a different date!

Maybe I won a free cruise?? 😁

Anyway, do note that although the cruise is in May 2024, the countdown clock is telling me that we depart in 30 days.  Also again the cruise is in May 2024 and First Payment is showing as due on July 1st 2024.  Now I am totally confused!

Screenshot2023-12-07172343.thumb.png.26378fc47105c1fea6b91f5d24977b48.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

47 minutes ago, VMax1700 said:

I selected "Manage my cruise" from the home page, then "Build your experience" and then "Dining Reservations".  I was impressed when it told me that we had multiple cruises booked and offered me the two correct booking numbers.  I selected the one I wanted and was a bit surprised to see that instead of a 14 day Med cruise, I was booked on a 7 day Alaska cruise on a different date!

Anyway, do note that although the cruise is in May 2024, the countdown clock is telling me that we depart in 30 days.  Also again the cruise is in May 2024 and First Payment is showing as due on July 1st 2024.  Now I am totally confused!

I got the exact same thing when I logged in. 

1 hour ago, VMax1700 said:

46 minutes ago, electro said:

I got the exact same thing when I logged in. 

Me too, nice that we all share the same booking!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, swin26 said:

Also, is there any other way to get to the log on page other than going through manage my cruise.  The link that used to be on the top right to log in is missing on my screen 

Currently, that is the only one that seems to be available 🤔

All I get in my incognito window is the new splash screen. NONE of the menu tabs bring up anything.

ETA. I brought it up on my non-incognito and it WORKED! (A little hard to find things, but I can live with that.) I went back to the incognito window and it ALSO worked. WOW.

Edited by crystalspin