Live from the 12/9 Sky Princess.

Host CJSKIDS

6 minutes ago, awatt said:

@Host CJSKIDS was it difficult to get a Sanctuary reservation? Trying to decide if its worth it to leave very early for the portto attempt it. Am not  elitebut will be green lane..

you need to get there early if you want a chance of getting one. All I can say is to try. 

Well I guess there is a first for everything. Must say I have never seen anyone allowed to bring their own speaker and play music while in the sanctuary. 
At least it's jazz but for those who want quiet, not today!  

I don't mind because if I wanted quiet, I would stay home. It's just a first for me. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Well I guess there is a first for everything. Must say I have never seen anyone allowed to bring their own speaker and play music while in the sanctuary. 

I don't mind because if I wanted quiet, I would stay home. It's just a first for me. 

I don’t think that’s too cool.  What if you DID want quiet?  SMH

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I *generally* really like meatloaf...but I really DON'T like Princess meatloaf!  IMO it just didn't taste right.

Plus it never "looks" good. There's something about their presentation that looks off, at least in the buffet. 

Maybe it's better in the DR but I've yet to order it when something like Tenderloin is also on the menu. 

So now I've been yelled at for going on the elite line at customer relations by a woman on the other line. The  first of many things. 😂

you just have to laugh!  I'm on a cruise and happy as heck to be here, so I'm all good. 

Romeo at Vines made everything  better by pouring me a nice glass of wine. 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I would have asked the staff to either have them turn it off or use headphones.  Imposing your music on others is just rude.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

@Cruise Raider I just asked our waiter and he doesn't the martini!  I'll have to ask the manager. 
and oh my gosh. The lobster appy I just had was to die for!

IMG_2165.jpeg

oh my .. I can’t wait to be back onboard for that alone.  I also love the Concerto pasta and sea bass there .. oh, too many good things to mention.  It’s all so very good.  Glad you are enjoying it.  
BTW, I’ve only seen the Baccarat martini at Crooners.  
But, if you tell them the ingredients, they may be able to make one for you elsewhere.  
It is:

Blackberry Brandy

Raspberry Vodka 

Frangelico (Garnd Mariner was used in a pinch and it was good, too, even though a different flavor)

Raspberry Purée (if they don’t have it, strawberry will work in a pinch), light on the purée 

Cream 

Well shaken to get small ice chips through the martini strainer into a martini glass.  

It comes with a sugared rim but I don’t like that as much so I ask them to leave it off.  

Enjoy the rest of your dinner … I don’t see how you can’t!  it looks heavenly!  

Okay, I really dislike fish though I like shellfish. Tried fish in so many countries as well as right off our boat. Just don't like it. 

But thatt Dover Sole tonight at Catch by Rudy....  ate about 1/3 of my husbands. It was that incredible! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Okay, I really dislike fish though I like shellfish. Tried fish in so many countries as well as right off our boat. Just don't like it. 

But taht Dover Sole tonight at Catch by Rudy....  ate about 1/3 of my husbands. It was that incredibl! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, awatt said:

@Host CJSKIDS was it difficult to get a Sanctuary reservation? Trying to decide if its worth it to leave very early for the portto attempt it. Am not  elitebut will be green lane..

We boarded the Sky at 1:30 pm on November 25th. Sanctuary was already booked for the week. 

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

oh my .. I can’t wait to be back onboard for that alone.  I also love the Concerto pasta and sea bass there .. oh, too many good things to mention.  It’s all so very good.  Glad you are enjoying it.  
BTW, I’ve only seen the Baccarat martini at Crooners.  
But, if you tell them the ingredients, they may be able to make one for you elsewhere.  
It is:

Blackberry Brandy

Raspberry Vodka 

Frangelico (Garnd Mariner was used in a pinch and it was good, too, even though a different flavor)

Raspberry Purée (if they don’t have it, strawberry will work in a pinch), light on the purée 

Cream 

Well shaken to get small ice chips through the martini strainer into a martini glass.  

It comes with a sugared rim but I don’t like that as much so I ask them to leave it off.  

Enjoy the rest of your dinner … I don’t see how you can’t!  it looks heavenly!  

IMG_20231210_183503.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

So now I've been yelled at for going on the elite line at customer relations by a woman on the other line. The  first of many things. 😂

you just have to laugh!  I'm on a cruise and happy as heck to be here, so I'm all good. 

Romeo at Vines made everything  better by pouring me a nice glass of wine. 

I have had that before had to let someone know what suite elite means

3 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

But taht Dover Sole tonight at Catch by Rudy....  ate about 1/3 of my husbands. It was that incredible! 

Sea food diet. Your husband see's food, you eat it 😁

• Haha 1