Live from the 12/9 Sky Princess.

Host CJSKIDS

Glad to hear you made it onboard!  
be sure to try the Catch by Rudi .. so yummmmm! 
and for dessert one night, see if they will make you a baccarat martini .. I’m sure you will thank me for that later.  No sugar on the rim and less purée .. shaken well!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

Glad to hear you made it onboard!  
be sure to try the Catch by Rudi .. so yummmmm! 
and for dessert one night, see if they will make you a baccarat martini .. I’m sure you will thank me for that later.  No sugar on the rim and less purée .. shaken well!  

@Cruise Raider I booked it twice this cruise on your recommendation. Going tomorrow. 
and I will try that! 

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Sox Fan Cruiser said:

Warning!  They changed the pepperoni for the pizza by the main pool.  I used to love the small slices that curled up slightly. Now they are big “meatball” size slices. Still good but not the same. The horror!

I haven't been there to have it yet.  I will say we ate in Alfredos last night and I was disappointed.  It's usually one of my favorite places, but the pizza that says fresh mozzarella was still the shredded stuff.  

Now my husband loved Ocean Terrace.  

I'll try the pizza up top today. 

IMG_2143.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MissP22 said:

So are the hot dogs on the ship I hear, but we don't cruise to eat such things. 

I'm sorry my palette is not up to yours.  Sometimes after being on the ship for a while the food is so rich I just crave a "such things."   If you've never had it on board ship then you really do need to try it.  If you don't like you can always get something else.  Happy sailing.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, candy4040 said:

I'm sorry my palette is not up to yours.  Sometimes after being on the ship for a while the food is so rich I just crave a "such things."   If you've never had it on board ship then you really do need to try it.  If you don't like you can always get something else.  Happy sailing.  

I've been meaning to try the meat loaf for years now BUT I always find a much better option being offered & go right on by. 

I wonder if they use hamburger helper in their mix? 

Maybe next cruise. 

1 hour ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

I haven't been there to have it yet.  I will say we ate in Alfredos last night and I was disappointed.  It's usually one of my favorite places, but the pizza that says fresh mozzarella was still the shredded stuff.  

Now my husband loved Ocean Terrace.  

I'll try the pizza up top today. 

IMG_2143.jpeg

We were disappointed with Alfredo’s too.  

8 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay, I'm a tad confused because it says my two cappuccinos have been delivered. But..,, I'm not currently drinking a cappuccino. 😂😂

this is a good time to have a drink package 😆

14 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Okay, I'm a tad confused because it says my two cappuccinos have been delivered. But..,, I'm not currently drinking a cappuccino. 😂😂

I’ll take them. Probably my order from last week.  😂 

No, wait!  I was on the Sapphire. 🤣

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

We are on board. They kept calling for help because even the green line was long once inside the terminal. 

the couple behind me said it's their 6th time leaving this year from here and this was the worst. 

Took us an hour to get through.  

• Like 1