PLATINUM SPECIALTY DINING PERK ON 5 DAY CRUISE

victory2020

Straight from NCL.com....

6 Benefit is available on sailings 5 days or longer, and entitles each guest to an appetizer, one entrée and dessert of choice. Upcharges apply to certain premium menu items; Raw Bar Seafood Platter is not included. Bottle of Wine offered in all venues offering Complimentary Wine list, Palomar not included. In à la carte restaurants, coupon can be redeemed for 4 menu items per person (Sushi, Wasabi, Nama, Teppanyaki, Hasuki, Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar or Raw Bar). Additional entrées will incur supplemental charges. Dinner coupons are non-transferrable. Solo guests cannot claim two dinners. Coupons can’t be used for the same venue twice. 2 guests maximum. Dining options vary by ship.

• Like 1

We just got off of 5 days on Breakaway and had two platinum meals.  Also pleasantly surprised when Ocean Blue told us we would get one app,one soup or salad, entree and dessert.  Terms listed above only have one starter but some will give you two😊

• Like 2

4 hours ago, victory2020 said:

My agent just told me that the 2 free specialty dining perk for being platinum is not applicable to a 5 day cruise I just booked. I was under the impression that I do get it on 5 day. Can anyone confirm?

Time to get a new agent because this is incorrect. Just got dining perk on a 5 night in October. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, victory2020 said:

Actually an NCL "agent"

Seriously??? Your PCC gave you this erroneous info??  As other posters have stated, it's time to get a new travel agent.  Or PCC, in this case...if that's possible...dunno if NCL will let you switch...

1 hour ago, tomk3212 said:

Seriously??? Your PCC gave you this erroneous info??  As other posters have stated, it's time to get a new travel agent.  Or PCC, in this case...if that's possible...dunno if NCL will let you switch...

Unfortunately this is not uncommon. These boards are full of examples of incorrect info being given out by NCL phone staff.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tomk3212 said:

What is interesting is that he was my PCC for Carnival for a while back. The one I use now at Carnival told me he was at NCL.. I usually use a online company that gives me OBC but they don't have any offers now so I decided to go with my old CCL guy sine I have his cell number.  He's been at NCL for awhile so he should know better. He also gave me other erroneous info. I actually just cancelled & will go back to my other company. to re-book. Also, how long does my Future cruise credit take to get back into my account? It's been a few hours.

18 hours ago, victory2020 said:

What is interesting is that he was my PCC for Carnival for a while back. The one I use now at Carnival told me he was at NCL.. I usually use a online company that gives me OBC but they don't have any offers now so I decided to go with my old CCL guy sine I have his cell number.  He's been at NCL for awhile so he should know better. He also gave me other erroneous info. I actually just cancelled & will go back to my other company. to re-book. Also, how long does my Future cruise credit take to get back into my account? It's been a few hours.

Not sure, but I suspect it could take 1-2 days.

• Thanks 1