LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

Finally caught up just power read through all 12 pages and the show hasn’t even started. 

I am so kicking my butt for not booking this one.  

I know you will all have a great time and I also know work won’t get much out of me next week. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Roscoe13 said:

We might be butting heads...

I doubt it. I've been let down so many times by the Cowboys. If they lose, they lose. Plus I'm originally from SW Michigan. I've been known to cheer for a few midwest teams. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, AmyJA said:

It was a guessing game 

Which one is for the cruise person and which one is staying home in the winter? 

Oh, then green looks like it's nestled in a cruising sandal.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, onlyano said:

I doubt it. I've been let down so many times by the Cowboys. If they lose, they lose. Plus I'm originally from SW Michigan. I've been known to cheer for a few midwest teams. 

Wow, you sound like the mellowest Cowboy fan ever...definitely NOT a Karen😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, AmyJA said:

It was a guessing game 

Which one is for the cruise person and which one is staying home in the winter? 

Well if you were the one taking the picture it’s the green, otherwise that’s an awkward angle.

• Like 3

On 1/8/2024 at 8:01 PM, MeganGC1983 said:

Sid, Roscoe, myself, Jamman, @Webecruzen, @SenatorsFan, @pebbles1102, @Greenpea2, @AmyJA, @HeyJut, @cruisin*tigger who am I missing?! 

Quite an All-Star starting lineup for this Caribbean Super Bowl

Starting at Right Tackle for the American League Cruise Champion Tribe..........:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

Long day… just now shutting the computer to start winding down. I did “make” dinner… it was pizza night with a deli, cheese pizza from Aldi. All 3 kids actually like it, for now, and it’s easy enough to just pop in the oven. Then I ran dance car pool and went back to work. Mr. Megan is headed home from Carlsbad. He’s on cruise mode all ready. Only needs a haircut and to move things around in his “cruise suitcase”. He, literally, keeps one suitcase packed at all times… I guess you never know when a cruise might happen. He washes and repacks. He’s prepared. 

• Like 25
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Roscoe13 said:

Oh, then green looks like it's nestled in a cruising sandal.

The ice blue is a friend staying home in the ice and snow.

Tropical chartreuse for the cruise.  

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 1/8/2024 at 5:36 PM, LatinaInTexas said:

Dang it's been 4 months already since the Celebration sailing. Looking forward to seeing what this A list of personalities gets into! 

Someone needs to be assigned the dirty job of being the voice of reason to keep everyone out of the brig🤣😂

That would have been me. IRL I’m the PITA, bossy, humorless, all business square trynna keep everyone on the straight and narrow. I’m glad I’m not going to be there to run around tut tutting. 

These pros know exactly what they’re doing and how to ride the edge without going, well, overboard, so to speak. 

Which reminds me, please, nobody overboard. This is an exhibition, not a competition!

• Like 6
  • Haha 10

31 minutes ago, KmomChicago said:

That would have been me. IRL I’m the PITA, bossy, humorless, all business square trynna keep everyone on the straight and narrow. I’m glad I’m not going to be there to run around tut tutting. 

These pros know exactly what they’re doing and how to ride the edge without going, well, overboard, so to speak. 

Which reminds me, please, nobody overboard. This is an exhibition, not a competition!

I had going overboard on my bingo card...

Thanks a lot wet blanket 

• Haha 20

I'm going to try really hard to keep up this time. I'm usually about a dozen pages behind and that makes it kind of awkward to make comments. It's only Wednesday pre-cruise week so we'll see what happens! (Sneaking back to the Princess board to read @TXTeach79 's live from Thanksgiving)   😂

Edited by Knights on the Beach
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Chilly morning, but the wind finally let up. Took the kids to school and got a slow 5k in at the “city park”. 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, heated vest, hoodie on top, with gloves and a beanie… I felt like the marshmallow man yet still cold. 
“I can’t move my arms” was said a few times. 
I usually lose about 5 lbs before each cruise, but in November, I had some gallbladder problems. It ended up being stones, but they went undetected for awhile. I lost 12-15 lbs through that ordeal… and I’m still 10ish lbs from my typical weight. I figured between this sailing and Valiant Lady in February, I’ll be back at my functioning weight. 

IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

• Like 24

2 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Chilly morning, but the wind finally let up. Took the kids to school and got a slow 5k in at the “city park”. 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, heated vest, hoodie on top, with gloves and a beanie… I felt like the marshmallow man yet still cold. 
I usually lose about 5 lbs before each cruise, but in November, I had some gallbladder problems. It ended up being stones, but they went undetected for awhile. I lost 12-15 lbs through that ordeal… and I’m still 10ish lbs from my typical weight. I figured between this sailing and Valiant Lady in February, I’ll be back at my functioning weight. 

IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

I'm glad you're doing better.  I hear gall stones are very painful.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, pbxtech said:

Good timing, Saw Sunday, Monday and Tuesday in Eastern Oklahoma about 10 degrees for high and wind chills minus 15

Yeah I don’t know how I managed it. Usually I come home from a cruise and this happens directly upon my return. I’ll take being lucky over good any day!

• Like 8

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

I'm glad you're doing better.  I hear gall stones are very painful.

Thanks. It wasn’t fun. I was really nauseous for 4-6 weeks. Just getting sick all the time. World’s longest stomach bug, I thought. Then there was pain. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

IMG_0956.jpeg

IMG_0958.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 8