Celebration! / Live! / Solo? Jan-14-21-2024 The Tribe Cruise!

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

The first time I read that I didn’t see laundry for some reason. Then I went back and re-read it…okay..traditional dirty LAUNDRY dump.…

See, that's what happens when one skims instead of reads. You miss the laundry and it's just dumping...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sid, I have enjoyed reading your reviews along with your exceptional photography. Wishing you well wherever your life takes you.  Will miss reading about your adventures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Alright, that's pretty much going to do it for this evening. Thanks to each and every one of you who followed along and were a part of this epic adventure... I'll be back soon to personally thank EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!! 

Thanks again.........

Thoroughly enjoyed the ride! Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I was waiting on the taxi line, and a guy and his girlfriend / wife / whatever comes up and just sort of stands beside me for a minute, then eventually in front of me... I said "hey buddy, the end of the line is wayyy back there"... He gets all huffy and puffy, but at the end of the day, there was no way I was letting him in. The people around me in line cheered as he stomped away all mad, and still cursing me. 

Love it!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Now it's time for the money shot... Both of my masks ended up making it home in one piece. Even the one that was molested by the TSA. I'll add these to my growing tribal mask collection...

PXL_20240121_230020667.thumb.jpg.dcba6cad4142d8154b74eb88cbf8a5d7.jpg

PXL_20240121_231700181.thumb.jpg.5078017d91347a870c8e6c510c6560c4.jpg

PXL_20240121_231716240.thumb.jpg.4f61e589b981c255b2e09116a6f6a548.jpg

PXL_20240121_231731259.jpg

Beautiful masks. Have thoroughly enjoyed your posts.  You make it all come to life instead of just a list of things you did, ate, and drank. BTW your attack on booze will go much better with a buddy. 
Way back in the double or triple digit pages I mentioned a new building in town you might like. However it is part of a large medical complex so I hope you never have to come here. 

IMG_6023.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

• Like 7

Loved this Live, just like all the others. Been lurking for a while and decided to come out into the light to wish you good luck on whatever you decide to do next. With your writing skills I see a book in your future, and I can't wait. Just be sure to post a link to whatever you do on the Tribe thread. 

• Like 1

Hey Sid!

Glad you are home safe and sound.

Thanks for the great review.....again.

Thanks for taking us along....again.

Also, thanks for taking one for the team where entitled idiot's are involved! We all love that!

The first Tribe cruise was a success.😊

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 5:09 PM, sid_9169 said:

Pool deck is almost empty. Tomorrow it'll be a whole new set of passengers.

PXL_20240120_220844173.jpg

Yep!  The cycle of cruise life! (-:  Wife & I came aboard this morning for 5 weeks!  Enjoyed all you guys & gals posts so much I joined / started following The Tribe as of a couple weeks ago.   

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

You should watch the clip on youtube if you haven't seen it. I can't post it here because of the language. They put it in the system as...not a piece o junk honda...but a piece o something else honda. Since it was in the system they had to sell it to the guy. I think he paid $50 for it or something.

Post it on the tribe friendly nsfw page 

• Like 3

Thank you for another brilliant review. And like you, we must now return to the ol' salt mines after hungrily feasting on every delectable bite from your menu of meals, memes and musings.

Wishing you what we all want...Peace Love Happiness.

Cue: The Cranberries' Dreams

• Like 1

Up before the sun comes up today to prepare for my return to work:(

I had a mailbox full of bills, so I'm getting that out of the way, and threw a load of laundry in the washer to do immediately after work. Other than that, I'm firmly planted back in reality, and now the heavy lifting of the issues I need to begin dealing with. 

PXL_20240122_121131745.jpg

• Like 28

Hey Sid, thanks for another great trip. Whatever you do, people will always follow you. I feel the same as many other posters. Your writing style is a blessing to read. You should continue with that in some way. Whether through travel or books doesn’t matter, we will read it either way. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Looks like I'm the only one on time for work this morning... Same 'ol same 'ol... 

PXL_20240122_135454148.jpg

Do you think your co-workers will be looking for the White Hennessey you usually bring back?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey sid! It was great to finally meet you. I enjoyed sharing drinks with you and our little chats. Patti still gushes over the ducks you gave her. it's the little things. Hoped to see you again sometime in the near future. Take care! :classic_cool:

• Like 23

42 minutes ago, rwest898 said:

Do you think your co-workers will be looking for the White Hennessey you usually bring back?

If they are, then they're going to be disappointed... I retired from lugging liquor across the entire Caribbean just to try and make them happy. What have they done for me lately? If you answered nothing, then give yourself fifty points!...

• Like 9
  • Haha 12