drink package question

21 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

I read it as drinks up to $15!

The plus fare includes alcoholic beverages menu priced $15 or less. The premier fare it's $20 or less. For any drink over those amounts you pay the difference plus 18%.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Illbcruzn4life said:

Is there a cutoff point of 15 drinks a day like on Carnival? Just curious as I would never come close.

Alcoholic drinks max 15 per day with unlimited specialty coffees, teas, water and sodas. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Alcoholic drinks max 15 per day with unlimited specialty coffees, teas, water and sodas. 

No actual limit on alcoholic drinks. You pay full price for them after 15.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, skynight said:

No actual limit on alcoholic drinks. You pay full price for them after 15.

As @voljeep mentioned earlier “ at Princess’s discretion” for additional alcoholic beverages.  

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

46 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

As @voljeep mentioned earlier “ at Princess’s discretion” for additional alcoholic beverages.  

Does the Discretion mean if you are still standing after 15 drinks ? 🙂 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Josie201 said:

I have never seen the indication that non alcoholic drinks are excluded.  Would be nice if true as we drink lots of bottled water in a day.  

On our cruise a couple of weeks ago we were ordering up to 4 bottles of water each per day and we payed nothing for them. We had the plan.

Edited by mrell345

1 hour ago, Josie201 said:

I have never seen the indication that non alcoholic drinks are excluded.  Would be nice if true as we drink lots of bottled water in a day.  

The terms and conditions of the drink packages are very, very clear that non-alcoholic beverages are unlimited, while alcoholic beverages are limited to 15 q day, 6am to 6am 

See screenshot of T&C's below, or read yourself right at the Terms and Conditions of the beverage packages at the website. 

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/onboard-experience/food-and-dining/beverages

Screenshot_20240123-214225.png

• Like 4

On a 7-night cruise, you can theoretically drink 120 alcoholic beverages using the package - 15 each day for 8 days from 6 am to 6 am. The count resets at 6 am each day, including disembarkation morning. But you may have a problem drinking 15 drinks on disembarkation day between 6 am and leaving the ship.😉

19 minutes ago, NavyVeteran said:

On a 7-night cruise, you can theoretically drink 120 alcoholic beverages using the package - 15 each day for 8 days from 6 am to 6 am.

I've been over 21 for a long, long time and don't think I've consumed that many alcoholic beverages in that span of time. Wow, that's just mind boggling, to be honest.

1 hour ago, AlpacaBag said:

I've been over 21 for a long, long time and don't think I've consumed that many alcoholic beverages in that span of time. Wow, that's just mind boggling, to be honest.

I have a few friends that will drink twenty beers a day after work. I can only imagine how many they would drink on a cruise vacation. 

21 minutes ago, 2and2 said:

I have a few friends that will drink twenty beers a day after work. I can only imagine how many they would drink on a cruise vacation. 

🤔🙄🤔😲!!!

• Like 1