The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday March 13th, 2024

kazu

@DeeniEncinitasI love the painting, but I have loved all the paintings you have shown me since I dailyized.

I now want muffins, and I may drive all the way to NJ to get some of @RMLincoln's. For my night time snack I had half an Opal apple and a baby gouda. Today was the fourth day that I have kept my blood sugars under 250 in months. OMG.  Since November when I got sick.  

Our neighbors got back from Vietnam last night.  What english he knew, he apparently forgot.  And I guess he was a bit upset that the hole is still in our driveway.  And we are still using theirs to get down the hill.  We got home from Chuck's early appointment around 3, and while I wanted to go back out, since the neighbors work truck was where I back up, I decided to stay home.

We closed the screen to the porch and opened the sliding glass doors and Tigger got to smell and touch noses through the screen with Furnando and Bob.  They got bored with him, and since his door to the world was open, he went back out.  Until Collard Greens showed up and screamed at him, and he ran right back on the porch.  When Collard first showed up I could get two fingers between her and the collar.  Two days ago I couldnt put my pinky finger in, so I guess her eating here two, three, four times a day has put some weight on her.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Good evening everyone. I’m way behind on reading the Daily and see by Vanessa’s well kept list that I missed some important events. I hope you feel better soon @JazzyV  

Pennie @Nickelpenny, I was saddened to read about Martina. It has to be very difficult for you. 

Graham @grapau27, please tell Pauline Happy Birthday for me. Your celebratory meals looked wonderful. Also sorry to read Sarah’s father passed. Please give her my condolences. 

Joy @Seasick Sailor, sorry about Allen’s dermatology appointment being rescheduled and his low sodium. I’m hoping the pills help. Give him my best. 

Our house painting is finally done however we have an issue with our pool deck where they painted the wrought iron fencing. The house looks great and very refreshed and updated. No more 80’s brown, yay!  It was rather stressful though. I’m not good with upheaval. Thinking of you Maxine @AncientWanderer with your bathrooms. 

I have been dealing with some problems with DM’s taxes. It seems she didn’t update some addresses when she moved almost 5 years ago. Yikes!  She is getting more and more confused about things which makes it difficult to explain things. For example, she couldn’t remember her DD DH’s birthday (not my father) and had difficulty finding a document with that information. 

I used to make bran muffins with Raisin Bran cereal and loved them but I’ve lost the recipe. I started to enjoy a glass of Pinot Noir on the Koningsdam last month when I had beef but hate to buy a bottle for just one glass. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Our Captain just announced a schedule change. We have received permission to be the first ship of our size to visit Bora Bora since the restart. I believe he said the visit would be on the 22nd. Letter with details to come shortly.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Our house painting is finally done however we have an issue with our pool deck where they painted the wrought iron fencing. The house looks great and very refreshed and updated. No more 80’s brown, yay!  It was rather stressful though. I’m not good with upheaval. Thinking of you Maxine @AncientWanderer with your bathrooms. 

I have been dealing with some problems with DM’s taxes. It seems she didn’t update some addresses when she moved almost 5 years ago. Yikes!  She is getting more and more confused about things which makes it difficult to explain things. For example, she couldn’t remember her DD DH’s birthday (not my father) and had difficulty finding a document with that information. 

Sharon, hooray that the project is done and you’re happy with it.  I bet Blue will be glad when the workmen aren’t around anymore.  

I’ve.been following along about your mom.  Things are kind of the same right now with DH’s mom.  She is 91 now and very confused.  It’s sad.  We are trying to take her on more outings to clear her head — meals out and visits to grandkids.  Not sure what else can be done.  Sorry your beautiful mom is slipping.

3 hours ago, dfish said:

For some reason, this reminded me of my Daily friends.

Winememe.jpg.2df18481144455a95a0195c6046525b7.jpg

Debbie, I love this.   Bet it sure does resonate with many here.  🤗

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Our Captain just announced a schedule change. We have received permission to be the first ship of our size to visit Bora Bora since the restart. I believe he said the visit would be on the 22nd. Letter with details to come shortly.

That’s fabulous news.  Congratulations!

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Nice! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Good evening everyone. I’m way behind on reading the Daily and see by Vanessa’s well kept list that I missed some important events. I hope you feel better soon @JazzyV  

Pennie @Nickelpenny, I was saddened to read about Martina. It has to be very difficult for you. 

Graham @grapau27, please tell Pauline Happy Birthday for me. Your celebratory meals looked wonderful. Also sorry to read Sarah’s father passed. Please give her my condolences. 

Joy @Seasick Sailor, sorry about Allen’s dermatology appointment being rescheduled and his low sodium. I’m hoping the pills help. Give him my best. 

I used to make bran muffins with Raisin Bran cereal and loved them but I’ve lost the recipe. I started to enjoy a glass of Pinot Noir on the Koningsdam last month when I had beef but hate to buy a bottle for just one glass. 

Thank you for your nice message Sharon.

The rain is pouring down here and it is 50°F.

We are watching Judge Judy on TV now.

• Like 4