Dining reservations

negn

All three of my dining rooms are saying "New Reservation.  You're always welcome and don't need to make a reservation for Main Dining" Like all three are Anytime Dining.  So maybe they are in the process of changing it?  I'm Central time so maybe it won't happen until Pacific Standard time?  I wasn't surprised!

• Like 1

Not surprised at all.  Ha - we (platinum) never got any notices from PRINCESS about this dining reservation change and neither did our TA.  Our cruises are in February and March 2025. What does that tell ya? 

Oops!  When I posted above, I was on a cruise where I'm Reserve Class.  Well, it's still wrong.  And my other cruise is saying no reservations available.  Guess I'll be clicking all day.  Does anyone know the times of traditional dining.  No one could tell me in March on our cruise.

hopefully someone will start a thread when they CAN make reservations, instead of multiple threads about CAN'T...

who am I kidding - the negative about Princess dominates this forum

• Like 7

And 2 threads with the same title, an hour apart.  It's 5:30 a.m. on the west coast, not exactly a time to panic.  People need to r-e-l-a-x.  I read more than I post these days, I don't understand the urgency, intensity over topics.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

And 2 threads with the same title, an hour apart.  It's 5:30 a.m. on the west coast, not exactly a time to panic.  People need to r-e-l-a-x.  I read more than I post these days, I don't understand the urgency, intensity over topics.

In all fairness , they have been waiting since April when the announcement came through. Im not getting panic...but I do get the questions.. Princess loves to forget to give details LOL

• Like 3

I have, too, for my Oct. New England cruse.  I'm a traditionalist, traveling alone and I want set dining every evening.  I don't stress or worry over anything I have no control over.

12 minutes ago, dog said:

9 am Pacific time? My guess. No one yet from fb either

My guess too since IIRC that has been the time for other updates with lots of pent up demand. For example, opening early cabin bookings to elites on certain itineraries.  

2 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

I have, too, for my Oct. New England cruse.  I'm a traditionalist, traveling alone and I want set dining every evening.  I don't stress or worry over anything I have no control over.

You're very fortunate then. I wish I could just turn off my anxiety.

I know this is but a tiny tiny thing compared to the much pressing problems one I can have in life. However, it is our longest and most expensive cruise to date and we are big fans of the MDR, so it would be a real disappointment to be forced to dine at a time that does not work for us at all. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, dog said:

9 am Pacific time? My guess. No one yet from fb either

Because the computer system doesn't get into the office until 9am?   

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, dns65 said:

Because the computer system doesn't get into the office until 9am?   

And it is bound to crash shortly after.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I'm hoping that something will miraculously take place to allow me to book Churascarria on Sapphire. No issues with any other specialty dining except this one...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Maybe IT is in another time zone?  Another planet?

Are you saying that they are space cadets? 😄

Perhaps the network link to the Mother Ship got severed.... or it was running on Medallion Net.

Edited by Rick&Jeannie
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, napunani said:

We've heard June 17th, but we haven't heard the year...😉

June 17th has 24 hours. Still plenty of time to be within the announcement. Perhaps Princess gets some sort of sadistic joy out of watching all the childish people complain that it didn't start at midnight,

Edited by billco
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, billco said:

June 17th has 24 hours. Still plenty of time to be within the announcement. Perhaps Princess gets some sort of sadistic joy out of watching all the childish people complain that it didn't start at midnight,

Well, can I childishly complain that it didn't start at 9:00 am, PDT? 

• Like 2

I don't see anything childish about expecting a midnight release. Updates to an app/website can be scheduled to happen at any time of the day or night with no need for human intervention. 

• Like 1