News about Beachammo

Fellow CC friends. 
it is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I share the news that our good friend and fellow CC member, beachammo, (Shelton) has passed away at the age of 62. He lost his battle on July 5th. I know many of you knew him, and even cruised with him. He was a very successful entrepreneur and retired at 51, and began traveling around the world with his wonderful wife, Leslie. My Wife and I knew him because he’s family. He was our Step Brother. we cruised together, spent holidays together, partied in Key West together and just hung out as family. He will never be forgotten.  Goodbye my Brother. Well see you again someday. 
fRQjGb7-021sizeoriginal.thumb.jpeg.4785367208a543838e6b74074126e954.jpeg

• Like 21

Very sad to hear this and our condolences to Leslie and family.  She and Sheldon always made us smile on 70’s night.  I’m sure he will be missed by many.

• Like 1

Extremely sad to hear. Sheldon made a point of being very nice to my granddaughter, the several times we cruised together. Leslie we offer you, and the family, our heartfelt condolences. 

I have no doubt many will miss his presence on ship. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

DH & I are saddened to read of Sheldon's passing. Our paths often crossed here on CC and on Radiance class ships. He & Leslie were always sailing in 1100. Last time we saw them was over lunch in Etretat, France on the Serenade OTS in May 2019.

RIP Sheldon. Our sincere condolences to Leslie, their family and friends.

Edited by catsmit
  • Like 2

Thank you all for your kind words, it means so much to us. We're trying to be strong but what keeps us going are all the wonderful moments we shared together. Shelton was truly the most fun person anyone could be around. He knew how to make people smile. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, catsmit said:

DH & I are saddened to read of Sheldon's passing. Our paths often crossed here on CC and on Radiance class ships. He & Leslie were always sailing in 1100. Last time we saw them was over lunch in Etretat, France on the Serenade OTS in May 2019.

RIP Sheldon. Our sincere condolences to Leslie, their family and friends.

I believe I first learned of the glory that is cabin 1100 from Beachammo’s posts here. Whenever we sailed Radiance class, I tried to grab it!

My condolences to the family during this very difficult time.

mac_tlc

• Thanks 1

We were fortunate enough to meet Shelton on the March, 2018 Brilliance transatlantic to Barcelona. He and, I believe his uncle, were meeting Leslie after her hike.  He was genuine, kind and offered his knowledge freely (our first TA).  We enjoyed sharing a few pre and post drinks with them.   He was a gem!
We were/are grateful for our meeting.  May peace find you and your family. 

• Thanks 1

It is so sad to hear about Shelton's passing. He was a great guy and we cruised with him and Leslie a number of times. He was always fun and quite the character. RIP Shelton. Condolences to his family and friends.

• Thanks 1