Maybe all C&A members will stay on RCL after reading this

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Only the top 20 or so Pinnacles will have access to the suite lounge, therefore they will be the only ones allowed in CK.

Ah - Okay.  That makes more sense.  

Just think how that number 21 Pinnacle feels. 

41 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Ah - Okay.  That makes more sense.  

Just think how that number 21 Pinnacle feels. 

Just like the 'next' guy on the first class upgrade list at the airport, but for every day of the cruise, not for just one flight!

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, canderson said:

Just like the 'next' guy on the first class upgrade list at the airport, but for every day of the cruise, not for just one flight!

I am often number 15 or higher and think that's better than being #1 on the list when all seats are full.  So close yet so far away.  

I can't remember the last time I got upgraded from the list when flying United.  Even when I was Platinum  we never seemed to make it high enough for a free upgraded.  Only when I added $$ or miles. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, zitsky said:

Does Radiance class sail now?  I hope it’s M class with a few more restaurants.  How long does it take to design and build cruise ships?

So you have never sailed on Royal before...can definitely see that now.  Interesting you are so involved on this thread.  😄 

Yes, believe it or not...Radiance class is still sailing.   All four sisters.  I am on one of them right now in Iceland.  The Serenade World Cruise.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

So you have never sailed on Royal before...can definitely see that now.  Interesting you are so involved on this thread.  😄 

Yes, believe it or not...Radiance class is still sailing.   All four sisters.  I am on one of them right now in Iceland.  The Serenade World Cruise.  

Last time I checked, this was the Celebrity forum, not Royal Caribbean.  I don’t have to cruise on Royal to know that I like Celebrity.  If someone says “Royal Caribbean #1 lolz”, I can tell them where to go.

Hope all the "crossovers" at any level will stay 'Loyal to Royal."   Then we will have room to breathe and enjoy Cap Club get togethers .

By sheer numbers X cruisers are overwhelmed at many events..after working their way up the loyalty ladder...We now skip events..or leave early.. too crowded

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, hcat said:

Hope all the "crossovers" at any level will stay 'Loyal to Royal."   Then we will have room to breathe and enjoy Cap Club get togethers .

By sheer numbers X cruisers are overwhelmed at many events..after working their way up the loyalty ladder...We now skip events..or leave early.. too crowded

You won’t see me here for a while.  I’ll be in the Royal Forum telling them how much better Celebrity is.  😳

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, zitsky said:

You won’t see me here for a while.  I’ll be in the Royal Forum telling them how much better Celebrity is.  😳

you like to stir the pot..pls don't

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Last time I checked, this was the Celebrity forum, not Royal Caribbean.  I don’t have to cruise on Royal to know that I like Celebrity.  If someone says “Royal Caribbean #1 lolz”, I can tell them where to go.

Last time I checked this thread is about RC CAS members on the Celebrity forum. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, doghog said:

Last time I checked this thread is about RC CAS members on the Celebrity forum. 

So I made some positive posts about Celebrity.  Whoops.

1 hour ago, hcat said:

Agree and goes both ways. You can also replace Celebrity with RC cruisers in your last paragraph with the same issues. But we aren't loyal to any one cruise line. We like to sleep around. We made our tier levels with Celebrity and RC before both phases of the reciprocal program. Not a fan of the reciprocal program. But power to those that have benefited from it.  

4 minutes ago, zitsky said:

So I made some positive posts about Celebrity.  Whoops.

No problem with that. Others will do the same about RC. I do for both Celebrity and RC as I would be speaking from personal experiences, positive and negative. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

See ya on the other side. 😂 

6 hours ago, island lady said:

I love Radiance Class. Serenade is the only of the sisters I haven't sailed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, doghog said:

Agree and goes both ways. You can also replace Celebrity with RC cruisers in your last paragraph with the same issues. But we aren't loyal to any one cruise line. We like to sleep around. We made our tier levels with Celebrity and RC before both phases of the reciprocal program. Not a fan of the reciprocal program. But power to those that have benefited from it.  

problem is the numbers are not the same...Royal has many more enrolled

..We stopped at D +  on our  own and no longer switch off!  

6 minutes ago, hcat said:

problem is the numbers are not the same...Royal has many more enrolled

..We stopped at D +  on our  own and no longer switch off!  

My point is both programs are now growing because of the reciprocal program causing the same issues for the top three tier level events. That's correct RC has more enrolled but now the number of CC members enrolled just got bigger. 

On 8/22/2024 at 8:42 AM, TeeRick said:

I believe that the CK staff pretty much recognizes you and knows you should be there after a couple of days.  Same as Luminae.  In CK they try to always give you the same waiter and he/she definitely knows you.  The people coming from the lounge and sitting down - I think that is not common without checking in and getting a table.  I guess it could happen.

I think its very RUDE to seat by yourself.Come on guys.

12 minutes ago, verizon said:

I think its very RUDE to seat by yourself.Come on guys.

It should be simple for someone to alert staff then they should take care of it.  I think people are too afraid to even say “excuse me” (there are people waiting).  

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

@doghog I would never try to “stir the pot” as @hcat says.  But if they are going to post here shouldn’t someone tell them what they’re missing?  

Sorry I can't answer for @hcat

Edited by doghog