Final payment by check??

Clampram

In the Booking Confirmation, not the Travel Summary, the following address is provided for check payments:

If paying by check, mail payments to: Princess Cruises, Attn: Cash Operations Po Box 9345 Seattle, Wa 98109-9345

Not trying to judge, but seriously, use a credit card and get the points/cash back/rewards for your cruises.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 042437.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Clampram said:

Is there a way to send final payment by check in the mail?? I only see a credit card choice to pay online

Honestly, I have not written a check in 20 years.  Good for you!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Clampram said:

Is there a way to send final payment by check in the mail?? I only see a credit card choice to pay online

Does your bank offer bill pay? They send the check electronically. It's more secure. If you are mailing a check I would send it Fedex or UPS. 

• Like 1

Paying by check is almost always a very bad decision. 

Use a credit card which offers some protection as well as all kinds of cash back, points, or rewards that are easy to find with a simple google search.

17 hours ago, Clampram said:

Yes 

And address provided above 

Your $$$, your booking, your choice..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

Does your bank offer bill pay? They send the check electronically. It's more secure. If you are mailing a check I would send it Fedex or UPS. 

to a p o box? - would need a different address

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I sometimes - as an individual - get a physical bank check in the mail - it can take 7-10 days from when the client states they processed the payment thru their bank.

j/s

and we always have paid P online around a week before final

On 8/22/2024 at 3:05 AM, Clampram said:

Why?? I was given 25 checks when I opened my account 20 years ago. I still have a few. Can't think of a single reason to send a check

8 hours ago, voljeep said:

I sometimes - as an individual - get a physical bank check in the mail - it can take 7-10 days from when the client states they processed the payment thru their bank.

j/s

and we always have paid P online around a week before final

My father sent my son a check for his birthday. He never received it and assumed that since he lives in an apartment complex that it got put in the wrong box and who ever got it ignored it. He then mailed me a check to replace the original one and I never got it. It cost $60 to stop payment on both checks. Now at 92yrs old he sends Money via Zelle. He was mailing out a check for his electric bill for over 60 yrs when recently he got a call from the electric company that he was a months behind. They never received payment. Now he does an electronic auto pay. My brother a 40 yr postal carrier tells me that they steal from the mailbox. It was a problem in Florida too. If I was forced to pay by check for whatever reason I would drive, fly do whatever I had to do to hand it to them in person.

• Like 2