Crown & Anchor Program Revisions - join the merged discussions here

ommboz

I was hoping after the shock wore off the thread would go on a more helpful route. Has anyone compiled a list RC contacts ??? I would like to email, snailmail them all. From what I'm hearing RC is on the fence on which way to go. So now is the time to make those call , emails, mail. The more pressure the more likely they will respond. I dont expect a full reversal, but will come back with something. I dont want to be a sheep or whinner but a least stop baiting each other. Who's in for starting this list ???

Mark

I was hoping after the shock wore off the thread would go on a more helpful route. Has anyone compiled a list RC contacts ??? I would like to email, snailmail them all. From what I'm hearing RC is on the fence on which way to go. So now is the time to make those call , emails, mail. The more pressure the more likely they will respond. I dont expect a full reversal, but will come back with something. I dont want to be a sheep or whinner but a least stop baiting each other. Who's in for starting this list ???

Mark

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=18848006&highlight=goldstein#post18848006

Post 923

Hello Colleen,

Just wondering if in fact these former perks are reinstated, what will those persons who have so strongly voiced their opinions about not patronizing RCI anymore do at this time? Not for nothing but so many people have IMO gone above posting about the C&A perks being taken away and began mentioning everything else they thought was wrong with RCI i.e. food service, poor service, screaming children and intoxicated adults.

Will these folks all of a sudden think that RCI is once again a great cruise line because the C&A policies were rescinded? Will they or should they go back and reinstate their cancelled cruises? Of course, there are some such as yourself who posted valid reasons and have adamantly gone to battle with letter writing campaigns and such so then these questions aren't actually geared to you personally. Just generally interested in how hypocritical it would be if this were to happen. And please understand that I don't expect you personally to answer for a number amount of people, but the thought occured after reading your previous post. Hoping it all works out for everyone, past, current and future cruiesrs!!!

Peace!:cool:

I can only address the what if from my own point of view.

The damage of me being blindly loyal to royal for my cruising dollars (~15k in 18 months when i'm done with current bookings) will not be undone. They caused us to go looking else where and we found things we'd like to do and try. As I've stated above, I don't believe we'll abandon royal completely even if the changes are kept. But nor do I feel we'll come back paying extra for extra cruise credits and the like to get to the next level.

Basically, when RCL has the cruise I want for the price I want, I'll be happy to be a diamond. When they don't, i'll be happy to be sailing someone else.

They have lost one booking from us (a new booking not a cancel of one) for Feb 2010 that they will not get back and I am fairly sure 2010 will be a RCL free year for us in we are looking forward to trying out a princess itin or two.

So the answer for me is no. Reinstating the benefits will not immediately have a direct effect on my booking choices. My experiences on Disney and Princess next year will determine my future with Royal more than anything Royal does to make up for this gigantic mistake.

Hello Colleen,

Just wondering if in fact these former perks are reinstated, what will those persons who have so strongly voiced their opinions about not patronizing RCI anymore do at this time? Not for nothing but so many people have IMO gone above posting about the C&A perks being taken away and began mentioning everything else they thought was wrong with RCI i.e. food service, poor service, screaming children and intoxicated adults.

Will these folks all of a sudden think that RCI is once again a great cruise line because the C&A policies were rescinded? Will they or should they go back and reinstate their cancelled cruises? Of course, there are some such as yourself who posted valid reasons and have adamantly gone to battle with letter writing campaigns and such so then these questions aren't actually geared to you personally. Just generally interested in how hypocritical it would be if this were to happen. And please understand that I don't expect you personally to answer for a number amount of people, but the thought occured after reading your previous post. Hoping it all works out for everyone, past, current and future cruiesrs!!!

Peace!:cool:

IMO, (and DH says I'm always right ;)) I think free booze will bring back lots of unhappy cruisers. I think they'll be ticked off for a long time, and rightfully so, but they'll be back.

I really hope some will try other lines so they can compare for themselves, the difference between cruise lines.

Either X or RCI or CCL used to do exactly that. My wife likes long legged long sleeved silk PJs. I remember on one of our cruises, that her PJs that were left out on the bed were formed into some shapes on one of our cruises long long ago. We laughed and took some pictures. It may have been RCI because it may have been a C&A logo. How appropriate!:D

jc

Yep, I remember that too. And just like Jo, I used to hide mine because I just didn't want anyone to touch my personal things.

I could not agree with you more. The worst thing to do in a down turned economy is to cut out your loyal customers. We use Continental Airlines a lot and it is our carrier of choice. They have given us a lot of perk thanks and we always see if we can use them before flying. I also am Hertz #1 and never wait for my car, I belong to the Hyatt programs along with Hilton. All have some reward program for frequent users and they get better as we use them more. Either these companies are doing the wrong thing and swimming up stream or RC is wrong.

I believe that when they discussed usage of the mega ships they came to the conclusion they must drive customers to these ships and to do so they cut out CL on the Radiance Class, et al and set them up on mega ships. This was clever but failed to consider clients who like the Radiance Class of ship, etc. We are one of those. We sailed once on one of their "sort of Mega ship" and it was not to our liking. There were too many crowds everywhere you went and it was a downer for us. We agreed we would never go on a mega ship again so we are lost and will move on to the Princess, etc line. We did do some extra things to be Diamond and although it is a disappointment it is not the end of the earth. But having said that it was the principle of taking our money by telling us there was a reward for being loyal and then taking it away when they wanted to fill huge ships. Our feeling were not considered only the need to fill a different ship. We will most likely not sail RC again and look for a ship that is smaller than their huge hotels on water and one that recognizes loyaly and considers it when developing their business plans.

Mark

Hi Mark,

There is a list on another thread regarding a letter writing campaign to RCI. Also on the Royal Caribbean website there are many phone #'s and e-mail addresses, look under C & A in particular.

I fully agree with you. Another major push by those of us who really care about this subject should be made. I myself am preparing a "package" to send to RCI which I will copy and send to numerous people/departments. This package will be sent via the U.S. mail and will require a signature and I will be able to track its delivery. The package will include a copy of the letter the CEO of RCI sent us thanking us for sailing the Voyager recently and telling us "our benefits will only get better the more we sail", (I have previous posts regarding his letter). Copies of some of the posts from this thread and others, a list of prior cruises with RCI and the approx. amounts we spent each time, along with a list of the three current cruises we have booked and the possible ways our money could end up in the hands of companies other than RCI (excursions for example), and a list of the cruises we are in the planning stages of wanting to book over the next few years and the fact that if this C&A program change regarding the demotion of Diamonds is upheld and really does go into effect these cruises will probably be booked with other Lines.

Also pick up the phone and call ANY department at RCI and let them know how you feel!!! This was advice given to me by people at RCI. Ask for the Resolutions department for example. A phone call is easy and you get an immediate response.

Keep it up folks!

Colleen

Hi texlatin1,

Very interesting questions. My opinion/belief is that some of RCI's long term, loyal customers (who really did believe in the Company and supported and helped build up the company over the years and were hurt and angered by the cutbacks and rescinding of benefits) may never come back. I think RCI really blew it with these customers and just may never see some of those folks on their ships in the future.

I truly believe that a lot of loyal RCI customers (myself included) OVERLOOKED a lot of the bad incidents onboard and the slipping of quality in many aspects throughout the onboard experience and in customer service. I have sailed enough to have experienced many unfortunate/unpleasant incidents on board and yet never made a big deal out of it. I have never really complained about them except in a couple of incidents because they were so egregious, but all was eventually taken care of. All other incidents were simply overlooked and went unreported because we never expected perfection. We just want to enjoy our cruise, have fun and we do reward companies who appreciate us by continuing to be their customer.

RCI was one of those companies. When we took our first cruise on RCI on the Rhapsody out of Galveston in 2003 we had no expectations whatsoever. We had only cruised once before (Big Red Boat III). As we live in Texas we were happy to have a nice ship such as the Rhapsody to sail within driving distance of our home.

Little did we know we would become hooked. RCI just continued to reward us the more we sailed. And we reciprocated by booking RCI again and again. We only sailed another line once after that, the Carnival Conquest (out of Galveston) as some friends were already booked and wanted our family to come along on a Thanksgiving sailing. We had a blast on the Conquest but my husband and kids prefer the RCI ships so we booked them again and again.

My complaints about the policies of RCI came from the fast and what seemed furious cutbacks, rescinding of benefits and new nickle and dime "choices". As a loyal customer and stockholder I thought they were doing the wrong thing at the wrong time. That they should be giving MORE incentives to keep their loyal customers, especially in a bad economy. The rescinding of the Concierge service and use of the CL on Voyager Class and smaller ships was the last straw. Especially as I have already cruised the Voyager twice and was planning on booking her over the Christmas holidays. For me and mine it is the principle of it all. We do not appreciate the way RCI has handled the situation and feel it truly is a kick in the head to those of us who along with many, many others added to the gowth of the company and spread good will about the company through word of mouth and with bringing new cutomers to the Line.

That said, I think RCI CAN salvage some of this. Several days ago I mentioned that if RCI were to admit to not realizing the extent to which these changes to the C & A program would affect some of their best cutomers and do a mea culpa of sorts they just might be able to gain some respect back from these customers. I do not think it is too late for them to turn this around. But I do believe that much damge has been done and the trust between RCI and a lot of its loyal customers is gone. That is really a shame in my point of view.

There are many (including me) who will never quite look at the company in the same way again. For a company to destroy that trust and loyalty between itself and its customers is in my opinion pretty shocking. I would think there would be many companies in this world (especially in this economy) who would love to have as one of its major "problems" too many Loyal Returning Customers. I would think that if a completely objective person looked at the current situation between RCI and its loyal customers they would think that RCI had lost its Corporate Mind!

Thank you for your last line of your post, I hope it works out too.

Colleen

Thank you Colleen for allowing me to see this thru your point of view. Although much has been written and there has been alot of back and forth (some negative including myself), I think the general consensus would be that no matter how we vacation or who we vacation with, we'd like to feel that that company realizes that customers always come first. Unfortuantely, due to the reasons RCI stated for the C&A policy changes(and I'm not making excuses for them), it seems they have possibly lost loyal passengers. Right or wrong, each of us has the choice to buy into what we believe is best for our vacation value. If in fact the decision to cruise with RCI was because of it's loyalty program and then that went bust, it would seem unfair to those who truly wanted to exceed in that program. I do NOT feel that because I AM willing to abide by the new policies that my opinions are what everyone else's should be. Although I am Diamond myself, and as I've mentioned in a previous post, I didn't buy into RCI for the loyalty program but believe me, I understand if many others did. Whether that was a right decision or not is not for me or anyone else to judge someone else's reasons.

It seems now that we will need to see what the future holds for RCI and this whole C&A debate. Should they change it back? Should they not? We'll just have to wait and see.

On a personal note, you mentioned the Rhapsody sailings in 2003, but especially the Halloween sailing holds a bittersweet memory for me as it was on this cruise that my mom suffered a massive stroke. It was on the return trip to Galveston (Sat night) and the captain went full speed ahead to try to get her to John Seally as soon as possible. We got into Galveston 4 hours early and rushed my mother to the hospital. She remained in the hospital for 4 months thereafter and then in a nursing home until she passed away a year ago this April 22 (next week). I find peace in knowing she was doing what she enjoyed so much (cruising) and that her last memories probably were of us (my brothers and I) swimming with her in the Solarium pool on the Rhapsody. I will be on a cruise next week (Carnival Conquest) and back on the Rhapsody next month for my first ever Alaska cruise! I will certainly be letting her know that once again, I'm here, on a cruise ship enjoying life and being happy...as it should be!

Peace

I do think RC has made a marketing mistake -- with the lastest cutbacks and marketing fiasco I am not looking to RC for next spring cruise but will look elsewhere. Maybe they can turn it around, but for me, for now, I will sail with Carnival or possibly Princess.

Edited to add: I have sailed on RC a couple of times; but my past guest coupons & mailings are sporadic, never get them in time for planning; but boy Carnival sure loads my mailbox with past guest deals on a regular basis LOL

If you're a stock holder, "survival of the fittest" might mean something to you. Would it be better for RC to just continue with no changes? Would you still think the same thing if you found out that they were losing money every single quarter by not adapting to the economic realities?

Look around, cruise lines aren't the only businesses trying to survive.

If your retirement is based on stocks and the survival of businesses, then try to learn about what works and what doesn't work. There are two different ways to ADAPT TO THE ECONOMIC REALITIES!

ThIS is a large lesson to be learned about HOW TO SURVIVE in these times.

You can try to CONTROL into profits

Or you can try to SELL into profits.

This is a textbook example of Marketing 101.

Case 1) Companies who try to CONTROL their way to profits by cutting expenses, cutting labor/service, cutting customer "perks" because they are looking at the P&L and seeing all those expenses that are taking away from the Gross Profit.

"If we can eliminate some of these, then look at how much is left over!!"

Case 2) Companies who SELL their way into profits by looking at the P&L, seeing what is making up the Gross Profit, and putting into place more services to increase that line so that even with all the expenses, there is still a lot left over for profits.

Case 1 DOES NOT WORK - history proves it over and over - because those companies lose sight of what is making up the Gross Profit Line. That is the SALES from happy customers who not only keep coming back, but tell all their family and friends to go there too.

When you cut back your services/expenses/perks you lose customers and therefore lose your Gross Profit. Then no matter what you save in expenses, your bottom line is red.

Look at what happens in real life:

If you talk to several millionaires who have made it by working hard and/or selling, they will tell you, "In rough times you don't cut back and hide - - you go out and work harder and sell more!! Those are the ones who will survive!!"

Hope This Helps.

You are 'kidding' right? Other than standard 'disclaimers' similar to frequent flier programs, etc. ... there certainly was at least an implied guarantee. "The more you cruise, the more you get." And, then they presented the "what you get" for each level of C&A. When it might, and for many does, take 10 years or more to achieve Diamond status, it is certainly implied that this is intended to be a "long term" committment in both directions ... loyalty is a two way street. And, I might add that no place on the C&A application itself are there 'any' disclaimers. They simply state that "complete terms and conditions available on request." Diamond members have received these benefits for approximately eight years ... so I would dispute the point that this benefit was provided for a short time, also. You can be certain that many who were looking forward to gaining the Diamond benefits for which they were 'loyal' never got there before RCCL moved the goal posts. That was and is a dishonest business practice and totally lacking any corporate integrity. If your 'loyalty' program is so successful that your 'loyal' customers exceed your capacity, the only honest thing to do is increase that capacity in order to honor your committments ... not renege on those committments and show your 'loyal' customers that they were indeed foolish to stay 'loyal' to RCCL for 6,8,10 or whatever number of cruises. It is not a good business practice to show your customers that they have been gullible and stupid. That tends to make them angry.

Nope, I'm quite serious. I look at cruises like buying any other product. If they want to change the number of raisins in the raisin bran, or take away my PBS channels, or not have a do-hickey on the watchamacallit that I buy at BestBuy, it's the company selling the product's perogative.

I think that anyone who thinks a gratis perks program is permanent is being unrealistic. In a downward changing economy it's more important for the business to STAY in business, and they can jolly well change their product anyway they want. I can also jolly well buy another, but I have no "rights" nor expectations that a perks program is permanent.

Is the car maker being dishonest, sneaky, crooked, etc. because they decide to stop manufacturing their cars with a free 3 months of Xmradio? Same thing.

You guys are taking this whole C&A change thing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. If you don't like the product anymore because they changed the program, then buy a cruise from someone else that is cheaper, and BUY the extra stuff you got for free for a while from RCCL.

Maybe there is Hope! Thanks for sharing this.

Actually, the Loyalty Ambassador I talked to last week on the Majesty told me they were starting this on MAY 1st, not July 1st, and they are having a meeting this week to discuss the whole thing.

Negative press is what they got for the fuel surcharge, but when it comes to economics they do what they gotta do.

She told me last week they would be discussing alternative perks for the Plats and D's to soften the blow of taking away the Concierge Lounges.

I remember being more distressed on a CCL cruise, when I came into the room and there was a towel monkey hanging from the ceiling on a coat hook wearing my $300 Revo sunglasses. That is so not funny! :D

jc

That's what you get for leaving your expensive sunglasses out where the towel monkeys can get at them, jc. :D

Bob, the issue is that they eliminated the CL to Diamond members. We feel that at least since we are diamond before the July 1st deadline, that we should be grandfathered and allowed to enter the CL. We are not drinkers so the free drinks dont matter to us, its just the principle. We are also stock holders and am angry that we no longer get the SH credit.

It's all the Diamonds that ARE eligible before 7/1 that's making them change the rules: there's too darn many of 'em on all these ships.

On a personal note, you mentioned the Rhapsody sailings in 2003, but especially the Halloween sailing holds a bittersweet memory for me as it was on this cruise that my mom suffered a massive stroke. It was on the return trip to Galveston (Sat night) and the captain went full speed ahead to try to get her to John Seally as soon as possible. We got into Galveston 4 hours early and rushed my mother to the hospital. She remained in the hospital for 4 months thereafter and then in a nursing home until she passed away a year ago this April 22 (next week). I find peace in knowing she was doing what she enjoyed so much (cruising) and that her last memories probably were of us (my brothers and I) swimming with her in the Solarium pool on the Rhapsody. I will be on a cruise next week (Carnival Conquest) and back on the Rhapsody next month for my first ever Alaska cruise! I will certainly be letting her know that once again, I'm here, on a cruise ship enjoying life and being happy...as it should be!

Peace

texlatin1,

Please let me say how sorry I am that your mother has passed. I am so glad she enjoyed cruising and that you can continue this great way of enjoying life.

My parents (now passed) also enjoyed traveling immensely and especially cruising. I know they must be happy knowing that my family enjoys it as much as they did. I do believe your mother is enjoying your cruises with you (just on another level).

Have a great time in Alaska, we sailed the Serenade of the Seas in May, 2007 out of Vancouver for a week in Alaska and loved it!

Colleen

Is the car maker being dishonest, sneaky, crooked, etc. because they decide to stop manufacturing their cars with a free 3 months of Xmradio? Same thing.

You guys are taking this whole C&A change thing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. If you don't like the product anymore because they changed the program, then buy a cruise from someone else that is cheaper, and BUY the extra stuff you got for free for a while from RCCL.

The XM radio analogy would be: We promise you 3 months of XM radio if you buy this car and then, after your purchase, oops, we are having severe financial problems so you only get 2 weeks of the service then you get shut off.

If you don't like the product, go somewhere else: I think this is happening in spades. And that will have a severe impact on your future cruises...lost revenue means even further cuts down the line. How about a nightly service charge for dinner in the MDR?

The XM radio analogy would be: We promise you 3 months of XM radio if you buy this car and then, after your purchase, oops, we are having severe financial problems so you only get 2 weeks of the service then you get shut off.

Not quite....if they PROMISE you the 3 months, then take it away early, then they are not fulfilling their agreement. But, if as of a certain date they just stop offering it in their new cars, then that's the analogy I'm making to the C&A program changes. We were never promised anything permanently; we were offered the perks at the time. Now, they are changing the program, and regardless of whether I like it or not, they have a right to do it. Their business, their product, their decision.

As a consumer, I get to decide if the changed product is still what I want to pay for, but I don't have any recourse to think they are sneaky, dishonest, crooked, etc. just because they changed their product in a way I don't like.

Colleen your posts are expertly written & right on. As you stated a lot of us loyalist have overlooked a lot of their short comings. You can only imagine all that I have over looked sailing with RCI since 92. What started to rouse me out of my nest was as a stock holder not being able to combine the benefits. The lost of the Concierge & lounge was the real eye opener. I along with many others have written quite a few letters & hope that RCI see's the light. Coming from a marketing background I must admit that RCI stagergized brillantly increasing their bottom line with repeaters especially us making Diamond. I always felt in my line of work where new investors were important it was always the returnees that were the bread & butter of a stable source of income.

As a consumer, I get to decide if the changed product is still what I want to pay for, but I don't have any recourse to think they are sneaky, dishonest, crooked, etc. just because they changed their product in a way I don't like.

Agreed. Especially since they clearly indicate in their terms and conditions that the program can change at their discretion, at any time.

I'm sure come July 1st there will be Diamonds that board the ships and have no idea they've lost the CL benefit. And they'll let it ruin their whole week, thinking that RCCL has wronged them, and they'll write to RCCL after they get home, demanding a refund. "OLD NEWS", will be many of the responses on Cruise Critic. :D

We're all lucky to be among such well-informed, well-seasoned cruisers here on Cruise Critic! Cruise Critic is, IMO, the best online forum for cruising. We all share a common interest - cruising - and we'll each continue to enjoy cruising whether we continue to patronize RCCL or try something new.

face the facts,

the diamonds got thrown out of the CL for the simple reason

that the suite crowd did not want them there

the suites were tired of sharing their limited space

and they look down their ski slope noses at diamonds

the same way diamonds look at "wannabees" & "cheater diamonds"

we all have seen them type, " oh we got our credits the hard way...one 7 day crise at a time..... those people piggy backed off their parents cruises.... they had five 3 days in a jr suite, that shouldn't count,...sound familiar?

well, well, well, truth be told, tis the suite people with the fat wallets that count....CL only holds 30 -50 and when there are a few hundred diamonds on board...you do the math

i was on the independence last week...

the roped off sections by the pool were full

the reserved seats in the ice show and the thatre were in full use

the suites are getting used to their perks, and they like them

during breakfast & lunch the tables at the specialty rest. were only for CL Suite Guest.....

the suite sweeties have spoken and have been heard

besides who wants to squeeze 50 people in a phone booth just to say your above it all?:cool:

Actually, the Loyalty Ambassador I talked to last week on the Majesty told me they were starting this on MAY 1st, not July 1st, and they are having a meeting this week to discuss the whole thing.

QUOTE]

Well that little bit of info is very interesting to me as my husband and I are sailing the Mariner of the Seas after May 1st (in May). They have NEVER sent me an e-mail informing me of the changes yet. I will be giving RCI a call later today on that then because our cruise is fully paid (final payment was due PRIOR to the announcement of the changes).

I thought that is why the July 1st date was picked, people who wanted to could back out of cruises without penalty once they knew of the changes (even though many, many have not been informed). RCI could say, look we put the changes on our website in March so you SHOULD have known about them.

But in my case we HAD to make final payment the week BEFORE the announcements. No way would I have booked a Voyager Class ship KNOWING that my Diamondhood would mean NOTHING once on board! I would have made another choice for that trip.

I am thinking they wouldn't DARE try and pull that on customers who made final payment under the old Diamond status. Hope it is not true. Especially for the company's sake, because they don't want to have to be dealing with me if it is true, LOL!

Colleen

THANK YOU for that. My personal cruise specialist and a woman in the C & A department said to KEEP posting on CC, e-mailing, writing and calling RCI in the hopes that the decision would be rescinded. I stated that a week ago and yet have had to withstand the constant belittlement and name calling from those that seem to relish swooping in on this thread, get their little zingers in and fly away, only to come back and complain and whine about why we are still posting.

Keep it up folks, there is hope that RCI will come to their senses about this, if not only to do the right thing, then at least for their bottom line. They HAVE been getting MANY cancellations and many comments to the company from long term loyal customers about how this will affect their future bookings.

Colleen

I just ran across this on a travel website. From Richard Fains statement it wouln't appear that intend to reverse their latest take aways if they are willing to accept lower occupancy. Of course if "slightly lower occupancy" turns out to be more significant than he thinks....you never know.

According to Ryan Wahlstrom at Cruise Market Watch, this year is forecast to see a 2.9% increase in the number of cruise passengers but a 9.5% fall in fare revenue.

It is against this background that Richard Fain, Chairman and CEO of Royal Caribbean, said last week "We will accept slightly lower occupancy levels in order to keep pricing up and to maximize yields." :mad:

Colleen your posts are expertly written & right on. As you stated a lot of us loyalist have overlooked a lot of their short comings. You can only imagine all that I have over looked sailing with RCI since 92. What started to rouse me out of my nest was as a stock holder not being able to combine the benefits. The lost of the Concierge & lounge was the real eye opener. I along with many others have written quite a few letters & hope that RCI see's the light. Coming from a marketing background I must admit that RCI stagergized brillantly increasing their bottom line with repeaters especially us making Diamond. I always felt in my line of work where new investors were important it was always the returnees that were the bread & butter of a stable source of income.

Thanks dutchess43. Totally agree with you. Whenever I consider this decision by RCI I am still baffled.

Colleen

The names of RCI's Board of Directors are also on their web site. Of particular interest is Mr. Pritzker, who is Chairman of Global Hyatt Corporation. Hyatt has a very similiar loyalty program--levels are even called gold, platinum & diamond--and benefits include use of the hotel's concierge lounge. I'm a frequent traveler and I stay at Hyatt properties specifically because they reward repeat guests...so I appealed to Mr. Pritzker to look at RCI's program from the same angle. In large corporations, sometimes board members have more influence on CEO's decisions than customers do.

Archived