Elite Social Hour

GT38

I'm sailing on the Summit this summer. What time is the Elite social hour each day?

Social hour is 5-7 pm, but they do not have it on the first evening (embarkation day) or the day of the Senior Officer's Cocktail party. So if you are on a 7 night Bermuda sailing you will only have it 5 evenings.

Can Elite Members still get Bloody Marys and Mimosas at the Elite Member continental breakfast?

empehi

however bloody mary's are not included during the elite social hours....no logical explanation other than that's what Celebrity decided.

What is available during social hours? I am a newly grandfathered Elite via RCI Diamond, so have no knowledge of Celebrity offerings. Do they do frosted drinks ? (not me, DH)

A few cocktails such as appletini, dry martini, manhattan. Some spirits, dry gin, bourbon, vodka. Beer and wine including sparkling. Unfortunately for DH, no frozen drinks. By the way , on our repo cruise aboard the Summit from San Juan to Bayonne, happy hour was from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

A few cocktails such as appletini, dry martini, manhattan. Some spirits, dry gin, bourbon, vodka. Beer and wine including sparkling. Unfortunately for DH, no frozen drinks. By the way , on our repo cruise aboard the Summit from San Juan to Bayonne, happy hour was from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm.

Appletini sounds good; haven't had one in years. Beer for him is good and I'm a wino at heart. ;) As long as it's not chardonnay. Actually I appreciate any drink for which I don't have to pay. :D

The Elite happy hour isn't as good as the Diamond Club.

You are limited to a few mixed drinks, spirits, wine, and beer. It is unlimited for two hours in the Sky Lounge, and if there are too many elites and above you get 3 vouchers for 3 drinks period that you can have at designated bars. Not like on RCCL where you get the 3 vouchers plus unlimited in the Diamond Lounge.

If you do a search there has been many posts that list the drinks.

Still a nice perk.

Drink up 🍺🥂🍷🍹🍸

however bloody mary's are not included during the elite social hours....no logical explanation other than that's what Celebrity decided.

Can't hurt to ask. we have been able to get them. I guess it depends on the mood of the servers.

I think officially other than the few drinks (like appletini) listed, mixed drinks are limited to one shot of a listed liquor with ONE mixer. So, gin and tonic or vodka cranberry or rum and coke are included, but bloody mary (which I guess they make with more than one mixer rather than "bloody mary mix") is not included.

• 2 weeks later...

Michaels Club Is open to to suites, VIP's and Zeniths only. The Elite evening happy hour is held elsewhere unless there are too many Elites and then vouchers are used. The breakfast will be held in one of the specialty restaurants.

Michaels Club Is open to to suites, VIP's and Zeniths only. The Elite evening happy hour is held elsewhere unless there are too many Elites and then vouchers are used. The breakfast will be held in one of the specialty restaurants.

Something has to be updated if this is the fact. Because, what I printed from the Celebrity site specifically says Elites on Equinox are in Michael's Club. I'll find out up close and personal in a few weeks.

There are so many errors on the website. But the change to making Michael's Club the suite Lounge took place quite a while ago. Unless you are in a suite or are Zenith or a high level Blue Chip Club member, you'll be denied access.

If you could, would you tell us where it says otherwise on the website, and let us know if it's the "old" or "new" website? Thanks.

The Elite cocktails will probably be in the Sky Lounge. If there are too many for its capacity there will be drink vouchers which can be redeemed in several bars but not the dining room. If the Sky Lounge is used you are asked not to remove drinks so you might have trouble taking wine out with you. If there are vouchers you can easily take two glasses of wine from a bar to a dining room.

Similarly you are asked not to take beverages from the Elite breakfast.

You will find that Michaels Clubbis now a venue for guests who book suites and you won't be allowed in there if you are in any other stateroom category.

If you could, would you tell us where it says otherwise on the website, and let us know if it's the "old" or "new" website? Thanks.

Inasmuch as I'm not a Celebrity cruiser per se' I don't know the difference between old and new websites. No stress on this end and as said previously, I will find out where to go soon enough. Trust me. I won't go "wineless." :D

On our upcoming cruise, My wife will be elite, but I am not (select).

Will my seapass say elite? will I get the elite drinks and/or be able to attend the social hour?

Just wondering how that all works.

Thanks