Specialty Dining Price

LDVinNC

I am trying to calculate if changing our reservation to the Anniversary Sale price is a savings for us and I cannot find - either on the Princess site or here - what the price is for specialty dining. I am sure it is somewhere here, but can one of you experts please help?

Thanks.

I am trying to calculate if changing our reservation to the Anniversary Sale price is a savings for us and I cannot find - either on the Princess site or here - what the price is for specialty dining. I am sure it is somewhere here, but can one of you experts please help?

Thanks.

$29 for Crab Shack, Crown Grill, Sterling Steakhouse, Bayou Cafe and Sabatini's. $39 for Share. Not sure what Salty Dog costs...sorry.

SHARE probably not included.

Maybe. Maybe not. The ships with SHARE did not build that in as an additional Specialty Restaurant. It was built as a replacement Specialty Restaurant. If it is not included as an option in the promotion, will the Crown Grill (Ruby and Emerald) or Sterling Steakhouse (Sun) be able to handle the volume of guests generated by the promotion? Seems unlikely.

Thanks.

The prices for each Specialty restaurant are shown--admittedly not prominently--on the sample menus on the Princess website. All linked to from this page:

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/food-and-dining/specialty-restaurants/

The newest Specialty Dining venue, "SHARE" is $39.

I have never sailed Princess (Yet....2 weeks) however I have heard SHARE is NOT an all you can eat place, one item per course.

Now unlike like SHARE I have heard that the CG not only in courage's you to order more but if they hear you talking with table mates saying things like not sure if I want A or B they just brought both to the table (I assume it depends on the waiter/waitress). Nevertheless, you can order as much as you want at CG, as for the others crab shack ect... I do not know.

On the Grand Princess October 29th Hawaiian Islands Cruise, they introduced "The Triple Play" Specialty Dining Restaurants Offer for a 25% Saving. You must purchase The Tripe Play package for $65.25 and you can dine in the Sabatini's, Crown Grill and Crab Shack. You pick the dates you want to dine in those three restaurants. The Maitre 'd said Grand was doing this as a trial run on this 15 days cruise and could NOT change the venue, like all Crown Grill dining. They were handing out postcards for those wanting to book this venue. That's a $21.75 savings. I'm back on Dec. 30, and we'll see if it's still offered.

Edited by Gimer

So is Crab Shack. OP was asking for prices of specialty dining, not specialty restaurant.

Actually what it appears the OP is asking for is the value of the Free Specialty Dining included in the current Anniversary Sale. Based on history the venues may be limited to Crown Grill/Sterling Steakhouse/Bayou Cafe and Sabatini's. I believe it has been reported in the past that such promotions could not be used in Crab Shack but there may have been one case of someone using their freebie in Salty Dog. (Personally I do find it curious that Salty Dog, though only on three ships, is prominently displayed on the 'Specialty Dining' webpage but Crab Shack, on eleven ships, is not).

So is Crab Shack. OP was asking for prices of specialty dining, not specialty restaurant.

OP is asking about what would be included in the booking amenity offered with the current "sale." The specialty dining offered will not include the Wine Maker's Dinner.

• 2 months later...

I just booked an October cruise on the Emerald Princess under the Anniversary Sale. In the CP it lists "SPECIALTY RESTAURANT COVER CHARGE" as a complimentary gift with a price shown as $34 per person. Wondering if the $29 is going up later this year or if they are just displaying the average cost of Crown Grill and Share?

Take care with the pricing.

I asked and was told the following:-

On a ship where the price/your folio is in USD the price is in USD; Sabatini's USD29

But on a ship where the price/your folio is in AUD the price is in AUD; Sabatini's AUD29

I hope that that is correct information!! :D