Happy Canada Day

ger_77

Happy Canada Day to all cruisers ! ! I remember one cruise where we celebrated Canada Day in the dining room - as we entered, we were greeted with a huge cake with the Canadian flag on it. There were Canadian flags on every table, and it seemed everyone tried to put an "eh" in their conversation somewhere. LOL

Smooth Sailing ! :) :) :)

Gerry

search?p=Canadian+flag+images&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Happy Canada Day to all my friends and neighbors in Canada. Canada and her people absolutely rock. The best of all things to all of you. I hope when you folks are in the US, that we make you feel as welcome here as you have made me feel when I have visited your fine land.

Cheers and happy Canada Day, and every other day too.

Happy Canada Day! [emoji260] I was going to post a Canadian flag, but apparently Canucks got shorted in the Emoji flag department. Hopefully the sad little maple leaf symbol suffices. [emoji507]

Happy Canada Day to our neighbors both to the north and south of us! I really miss the time when they had the "International Freedom Festival" that jointly celebrated Canada Day and the 4th of July in the Detroit-Windsor area.

Both countries still party this time of year, but it's not the same when we don't have a name that reflects our long established, and world's longest, peaceful border.

Happy Canada Day to our neighbors, friends and allies up north:)

poll-icons_22662789.jpg

kanada-flagge-vector_11-37753.jpg

Lovely photo of the RCMP Musical Ride - my son's best buddy and his horse Tess are a part of this.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Canada Day and to our friends south of the border.... you have a great weekend coming up!

Happy Canada Day! [emoji260] I was going to post a Canadian flag, but apparently Canucks got shorted in the Emoji flag department. Hopefully the sad little maple leaf symbol suffices.

Are you sure that's a maple leaf? It bears an uncanny resemblance to something that could be rolled and smoked . . . . LOL

Gerry

Happy Canada Day to all cruisers ! ! I remember one cruise where we celebrated Canada Day in the dining room - as we entered, we were greeted with a huge cake with the Canadian flag on it. There were Canadian flags on every table, and it seemed everyone tried to put an "eh" in their conversation somewhere. LOL

Gerry

search?p=Canadian+flag+images&ei=UTF-8&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-004

Back to you Gerry. Hope the horrible wild fire smoke isn't close to you. Enjoy Canada Day. Beautiful here. Hot & Sunny. Expecting 26C.

Happy Canada Day! [emoji260] I was going to post a Canadian flag, but apparently Canucks got shorted in the Emoji flag department. Hopefully the sad little maple leaf symbol suffices. [emoji507]

Good enough for me, thanks:D.