Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

Come on lets have a bocce ball contest ...lets have a ball ..one day not too cold out

When lets de cide at Meet and Greet .Im thinking by nov 1 we should be out of cold weather

Hopefully it will be sunny and warm and we can let the good times roll ....or bocce balls ...I cannot speak for others ....rolling

I should wear a holland America cap full of pins and a neck full of beads ..say hello

Come on lets have a bocce ball contest ...lets have a ball ..one day not too cold out

When lets de cide at Meet and Greet .Im thinking by nov 1 we should be out of cold weather

Hopefully it will be sunny and warm and we can let the good times roll ....or bocce balls ...I cannot speak for others ....rolling

I should wear a holland America cap full of pins and a neck full of beads ..say hello

When do you cruise again? If it's over thanksgiving, you will meet the bocce ball rollmaster!

When do you cruise again? If it's over thanksgiving, you will meet the bocce ball rollmaster!

She's with us on the Transatlantic. They'll be almost new when we get to play. We'll play nice so they are still in great shape for you too. :)

Does anyone know what the entertainment options will be? What restaurants are included and what are considered specialty? And cover charges? One more question is does anyone know if there is a dining entertainment experience like a Murder Mystery? Or. Where can I find out where to find a rundown....I looked on the Escape ship page...but there aren't details. Thx

Does anyone know what the entertainment options will be? What restaurants are included and what are considered specialty? And cover charges? One more question is does anyone know if there is a dining entertainment experience like a Murder Mystery? Or. Where can I find out where to find a rundown....I looked on the Escape ship page...but there aren't details. Thx

You need to click around on the web page. It answers all those questions, and many more. http://escape.ncl.com/dining#exclusives

Or you could just click on this link. Download the PDF for the Escape, and check somewhere around pg 50. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LrgPizza View Post

You can go to this web page and order one. https://www.ncl.com/order-a-brochure

Edited by packercruising

She's with us on the Transatlantic. They'll be almost new when we get to play. We'll play nice so they are still in great shape for you too. :)

See you at Meet and Greet to coordinAte our bocce ball experience

Im planning a minigolf attempt as well ...join us

Michele

This thread will get some more and larger sized pictures the coming days and weeks so just a general question cq service announcement:

Could everybody refrain from quoting the actual pictures?

It's easy to edit the tags into some random describing text "two gym pics" or only quote the written post.

I think everyone would be thankful to see the pictures just once. Or maybe twice, at most. ;)

Thanks!