What is served in the Diamond Lounge?

krisko

There is a choice of 4 or 5 beers, basic mixed drinks and wine. You can get the same selection at most bars during the Diamond Happy Hour

There is a drink menu on here that I am sure someone will post or you can try doing a search for it

Edited by molly361

A friend said it's just wine and champagne, no mixed drinks and beer? What about the 3 free drinks loaded on to the seapass for Diamond members. What the restrictions on those drinks?

The confusion here is that until RC completes the addition of a Diamond LOUNGE on every ship, those ships without the lounge have a nightly Diamond EVENT. The Diamond lounges have the drink selection outlined by the other posters, while the Diamond event has the selection listed by your friend.

As for the 3 drinks on ships with only a Diamond event? Don't know for sure.

Guest maddycat
A friend said it's just wine and champagne, no mixed drinks and beer? What about the 3 free drinks loaded on to the seapass for Diamond members. What the restrictions on those drinks?

Your friend was probably on a ship that didn't have a diamond lounge. If that was the case they went to a diamond event and at diamond events only wine, sparkling wine (champagne) and soda are served.

On Navigator there is aditionally Cuervo Gold and Bailey's. Sparkling wine, "champagne" is also served.

Yes, on Vision too. We were on the Sept. 1st Bermuda 10 nighter, and Baileys was listed as well. Don't remember about the Cuervo.

When we were on the Navigator in May, I got a delicious frozen Pina Colada everyday. :D

That is not the norm and OP, no frozen drinks are on the list.

As pp said, on those ships with no lounge (EX is one) only beer and wine are served. And no appetizers, just a snack mix. I've seen a list from another ship that shows no sparkling wine, but they've added Pinot Grigio.

Guest maddycat
That is not the norm and OP, no frozen drinks are on the list.

As pp said, on those ships with no lounge (EX is one) only beer and wine are served. And no appetizers, just a snack mix. I've seen a list from another ship that shows no sparkling wine, but they've added Pinot Grigio.

No beer is served at a Diamond Event. As I previously posted, only wine, sparkling wine and soda.

The confusion here is that until RC completes the addition of a Diamond LOUNGE on every ship, those ships without the lounge have a nightly Diamond EVENT. The Diamond lounges have the drink selection outlined by the other posters, while the Diamond event has the selection listed by your friend.

As for the 3 drinks on ships with only a Diamond event? Don't know for sure.

No beer is served at a Diamond Event. As I previously posted, only wine, sparkling wine and soda.

With the advent of vouchers on the SeaPass, I am not sure that there are any "Diamond Events" any more.

We don't drink beer so I wouldn't know but we have been on EX and had wine in the D event a couple of times. Doesn't really matter as the pp said, with vouchers, it probably changes things.

Corona looks new, did they have limes:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I would think so since limes and lemons are provided along with mixers and juices.

Edited by BND

Corona looks new, did they have limes:D

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I would think so since limes and lemons are provided along with mixers and juices.

It was a joke.

There was a lime shortage in the spring, and there were no limes on any ship for a little while. There was major panic among some groups of passengers. On my TA, one of my fellow-cruisers "smuggled on" her own private stash of limes. It was FUNNY. :D

Edited by Merion_Mom

• 2 weeks later...