Hooked Sea Food Menu - Symphony of the Seas

Bizzie07

That’s for the heads up!

Just tried adding it....price is $44pp and the only time available on any night is 6p.... perhaps not been loaded into the system fully....I’ll check tomorrow!

I wonder whether the D+ BOGO will apply to this venue..?

And yes, Bob, prices on Symphony are off the scale! For our dates they now want $8000 for 2 in a JS 🤯

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's 'only' £30.40 in my cruise planner.. when you actually add it to the basket though it shows 'only' £30.00 per person

Seems expensive! Can only book for 5.30pm each night at the moment, and doesn't show the link to the menu that you have

Yes [emoji44][emoji33][emoji34]!! Sept 2, 2018.

They want over $13000 for a loft suite!

Wow!

Well, it's a long time until September, maybe the demand won't be as high as they expect and they on'r be able to maintain those prices.

Wow!

Well, it's a long time until September, maybe the demand won't be as high as they expect and they on'r be able to maintain those prices.

Makes the $4700 I paid for a JS look like a steal...LOL!

I was hoping for a CL for this trip as it is our anniversary as a surprise for DH but somehow don't think it is going to happen!

Not sure what is going on with these cruises. The RCs are totally dead but they only show a handful of rooms left on the ship?

Tried to book Hooked again today and still only showing 6p for every day of the cruise.

I hope hooked is included in the dining package :). We’re thinking of trying out the premium (or whatever it’s called) dining package for the first time on SOS, since I’m starting to get MDR fatigue :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It’s priced less than Chops, Wonderland and 150CP so I would assume it’s included. Also the fine print on the dining packages for Symphony do not list it as an exclusion.

It is not expensive for the complete set meal.

I usually order lobster and it is already $30 + 18%.

As a side note I see the RCL menu never change. We get the same menu here as you folks and same price.

Are you not sick of lamb shank and roast beef all the time.

It’s priced less than Chops, Wonderland and 150CP so I would assume it’s included. Also the fine print on the dining packages for Symphony do not list it as an exclusion.

Yay! Usually I love the MDR, but it will be fun to do something a little different :)

Wow!

We have three SLS booked. :eek:

I did take advantage of a few price reductions though. :D

Yay! Usually I love the MDR, but it will be fun to do something a little different :)

The Ultimate Dining Package was showing on my cruise planner a couple of weeks ago. It has now disappeared ... maybe they intend to up the price.... I don't know.