Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

Which webpage are you referring to exactly? When I look at the DreamWorks Experience page Harmony IS listed: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentSitelet.do?pagename=dreamworks_main

I'm in the UK and when I click that link it automatically redirects me to the UK site for the link which doesn't list Harmony as one of the ships.

However I have found another place on the website mentioning dreamworks on harmony. I really hope it is there as do think it adds to the cruise me. We're on the 7 night from Southampton to Barcelona so will find out in 30 days!

I'll just have to stop by the Timmy's at the airport on the way out of Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale. :D

36be160c1bf661eb201a5f06b10f886d.jpg

I've been to that one and the one inside security in Ottawa many times. Safe travels.

Edited by A&L_Ont

I'll just have to stop by the Timmy's at the airport on the way out of Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale. :D

36be160c1bf661eb201a5f06b10f886d.jpg

I've been to that one and the one inside security in Ottawa many times. Safe travels.

:D Me Too!!

The ship will have Johnny Rockets. For those who love greasy spoon food. Probably similar to Tim Hortons. Great on allure and oasis

JR is actually nothing like Tim Hortons in regards to the greasy spoon food. TH is promoted as a cafe and bake shop which actually has some healthy choices. Where as JR healthiest choice is a salad or nothing. :)

I might add, I like them both.

DreamWork's was very recently (a couple days ago) acquired by Universal/Comcast. I wonder if this will have any effect on the rights held by Royal Caribbean and Harmony of the Seas, debuting after the deal. :confused:

Dreamworks Experience is RCI's response to Disney product. If DW doesn't come on the Harmony, that will be a significant competitive fail.

I'm thinking that since they have Dreamworks featured on the Harmony promotional page that it will in fact have Dreamworks. It might not be on the debut though.

DreamWork's was very recently (a couple days ago) acquired by Universal/Comcast. I wonder if this will have any effect on the rights held by Royal Caribbean and Harmony of the Seas, debuting after the deal. :confused:

I doubt this will have an effect. Dreamworks Animation will probably operate as a separate company for a while yet and RCI will have a contract for a long period yet to come I'm sure.

In fact it might bring the companies closer together, Comcast will be looking for a way to branch it other companies into new promotional markets, and NBCUniversal haven't shyed away from working with Royal (eg. Jimmy Fallon sky diving on Quantum), it might see the NBC network of channels come to the in room TVs in replacement of Turner Networks, and possibly characters like the Minions being added to parades

Does anyone know if this has the normal MDR rather than the dynamic dining on quantum class ships?

It will not have DD, but it may have the three levels of the MDR named and decorated like her sisters.:cool:

It will not have DD, but it may have the three levels of the MDR named and decorated like her sisters.:cool:

I've seen photos with hints from the Grande (light fixture) and American Icon Grill (possible curved glass panels waĺl).

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Edited by Lloyd555

I've seen photos with hints from the Grande (light fixture) and American Icon Grill (possible curved glass panels waĺl).

So, if true, why decorate (and possibly name) the MDR with DD themes, when you're never going to have DD?