ms Nieuw Amsterdam in Port Everglades and Zuiderdam in Aruba December 30, 2017

Scrapnana

Nieuw Amsterdam will be at pier 26 (port to) and is scheduled to sail at 4 pm (1600) - welcome home and bon voyage, Carole:D.

Also in port are Crown Princess, Royal Princess, Harmony of the Seas, and Independence of the Seas.

Nieuw Amsterdam's 7-day Eastern Caribbean Holiday itinerary:

Day 1: December 31, 2017 - AT SEA

Day 2: January 01, 2018 - Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Day 3: January 02, 2018 - San Juan, Puerto Rico

Day 4: January 03, 2018 - St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Day 5: January 04, 2018 - AT SEA

Day 6: January 05, 2018 - Half Moon Cay,Bahamas

Day 7: January 06, 2018 - Fort Lauderdale,Florida

38410996104_697b21fa6a.jpg

Zuiderdam is visiting Aruba from 1 pm - 11 pm (1300-2300) local time.

The PTZtv webcams can be found at:

http://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

http://www.portarubawebcam.com/

Next up: Eurodam (in PE) and Rotterdam (in Tampa) on Sunday, December 31

I'm sitting in the Lido pool area, enjoying the view. Since I am not getting off the ship today, I expect I'll be here today. Looks like I'll need my tablet instead of my phone and see if that let's me finish the sailaway, unlike the last two times.:eek:

I'm sitting in the Lido pool area, enjoying the view. Since I am not getting off the ship today, I expect I'll be here today. Looks like I'll need my tablet instead of my phone and see if that let's me finish the sailaway, unlike the last two times.:eek:

Sitting in the Lido - where it's warm. I am jealous

Thanks for the reminder Kathi. :)

Hi Sailaway addicts! It has been a while but I think I will be around for the sailaway today for a change. After my vacation in South Africa I came back to a very busy time at work and today is the first real day to just stay home and relax. Oh, and it is 21°F/-6°C in New York and snowing lightly.

What have I missed?

Hi Sailaway addicts! It has been a while but I think I will be around for the sailaway today for a change. After my vacation in South Africa I came back to a very busy time at work and today is the first real day to just stay home and relax. Oh, and it is 21°F/-6°C in New York and snowing lightly.

What have I missed?

Welcome back. I hope this is not pushing things but are you going to be ok to host sailaways when Kathi leaves on the World Cruise in a few days?

Roy

What have I missed?

Welcome home Peter :)

Glad you enjoyed your vacation.

Well, almost warm, it is 61 F. The sea day from Cozumel was very nice yesterday, very beautiful and warm.

ETA: Just started disembark at 07:40.

61 F? I'll take it. It's - 17 C here and with the wind chill it's taking it to - 32 C. Your 61 F would be most welcome :)

What have I missed?

Welcome back! You certainly came back in time for some really cold weather (Ugh!). I noticed the snow on the NY Harbor webcam - you have more snow on the ground than is showing on the Juneau webcam!:eek: